Chapter 9 _Just in a day

Začať od začiatku

"Stop fighting you both are best friends who should understand each other and stand by each other at all times, stop being cowards and make up already,Max ends with his speech and leaves." Well best friends you lie not anymore,Richmond says with a lot of meaning.

Writers POV:::::::_______ That is why they both are best friends one is older but is not mature enough, the other reasons in just a short time.

"But wait I am sorry, Eben says,we can fix this together that is why we are friends isn't it", he says apologetically."No no, friends not anymore, Richmond says childishly," move out of my way" he pushes Eben aside and leaves the class.

The class disperses for their morning break living the four girls,Nicki Ella, Mackenzie Darlene, Kendra brown and Eliza Gertha gloomy, disturbed, sad and horrified at the scene that just took place in front of their watchful eyes.They all thought to themselves silently "we should have done something from the beginning when Jewel started arguing with both boys."

" where is Jewel" kendra who snaps out of her thoughts asked the rest of the girls questionably. "Yeah where did she go" Eliza asked back. " True Let's go look for her and sort things out so she can fix things out between Eben and Richmond, Kenzie says meaningfully.

"At least you have thought sensibly,kendra says playfully. " Haha not funny",Kenzie pokes Kendra's head and looks at her with an icy cold glare."Hey guys enough of that let's go look for Jewel before we are to assemble for morning get together,Nicki says to both girls angrily.

Meanwhile, Jewel who left the class some while ago was crying silently to herself. The girls walk in finding her leaning on the balcony at the back of the cafeteria.

"Hey Diamond" Kendra says cheerfully to Jewel whom she calls "Diamond" whenever She wants to cheer Jewel up."Why are you here crying all alone wasting your tears on this beautiful occasion, Kendra exaggerates playfully.

"Is this what you call a beautiful occasion" Jewel says with pain written all over her face and sounding in her voice, see what what I caused on my birthday to two boys who are my best friends and who are best friends,I am a bad person,an ungrateful one of cause just like my dad said"she ends in between her tears.

"We know you did not meant it perhaps you were just annoyed and frustrated,and whatever your dad thinks about you he has got it all wrong we love you because you are a wonderful person okey,Nicki says comfortingly to make Jewel feel better.

"Really you all do love me,thank you Jewel says understandably,It is good to know that you all do appreciate me she states."" We love you Jewel!!they all shout and hug her close together."Well Jewel you have to fix something", Eliza reminds Jewel.

"Yeah I know I was coming back to take my diary and watched the fight between Eben and Richmond", Jewel replies ,I am really sorry and did not mean what I said to both of them,Jewel ends." We know that they all say, but they will listen to you if you calmly explain to them,Kenzie tells Jewel.

"You mean after insulting Both of them and they will listen to me without slapping my sweet soft cheeks", Jewel questions."Yeah duuuhhh ! They both are in love with you why would they ignore you,wake up girl you are damn lucky and fortunate,Kenzie blurts out.

" Shut up! the three girls shout at Kenzie before she goes on.Jewel wants to ask Kenzie to continue but is stopped midway by Eliza. "Heyyyyy Jewel eeem you know Kenzie is a blubber mouth Ignore her and let's go.

The girls pulled Jewel away to sort things out with Eben and Richmond. Kendra like always pulls Kenzie back to warn her not to spill any more beans to Jewel.
You guys might be wondering how Jewel did not hear the last part of the argument between Richmond and Eben,well she got mad at herself and left the scene.

Hope you guys love it,don't forget to vote and comment. This chapter is dedicated to my close friends Diana Boateng,Nyhira Effect Ampofo,Mirabel Adzidaglo,Elizabeth Glalah,Ebenezer Afotey Quaye and Richard Obeng and lastly the best teacher in the world Mr Governor Derrick Ocran