Chapter 7_Ungrateful Child

"Wait but,where did you get the money from", he asked."I saved it", I replied, using the money you give to me daily." "When I  give you money for school to eat and stay healthy you decide to save it for unnecessary things", I don't even know if you are telling the truth,he said angrily.                    

                         "Because you always look straight in my eye and lie to me",you think  i am a fool and that  i do not have common sense, he said bitterly. "I knew that this was just the beginning ", because my father will remind me of my horrible past or should I say deeds which still haunt me.

                           " I left him to finish tying his lace,I was dumbfounded making me sit  silently in the car lost in my own world thinking of what better thing the day had in store for me"."I was so heartbroken that I did not even utter a word when I was questioned by Jade on what happened.

                               "I did not even here a word Jade said all because  my birthday would be ruined yet again.

                               "I was snapped out of my morning day dream when my dad started the engine of the car,hmmm I wonder the kind of world we are living in I thought to myself".

                            " This day was meant to be a happy day but it seems like I have made a big mistake again which is going to either get me to lie or say the truth and get beaten,and the beatings isn't because I am at fault but because I will speak nothing but the truth.

                                " Jewel Jewel Jewel ! "I heard my father call me thrice,yes daddy I replied". "Where did you get the money from,he questioned me once again." It was my money that I saved ,I replied with sadness mixed with annoyance, anger and disbelief".

                                  "Who gave you the money,was it not me, so why are you telling me it is your money, he said ". " I sat staring into space ,wondering what at all came in his mind to say that".

                                 "If you won't answer me that is fine silence means consent,I know it is my money you stole but I  won't say a thing the day I get seriously pissed I will send you back to your mom or do the unthinkable". " Oh God what  brought this up anyway, I thought to myself".

                                   "Before I realize he will start comparing me to my mom which I obviously hate,but what can I do he is the one who has the sole custody over me so he can speak anyhow he wants ".  

                                     " I made myself not worth listening to his words so I just sat there thinking about my friends and teachers who will bring some light into my mood at least".     
                     We had reached the school gate without me noticing all because I was lost in  one of my childish fantasies to lighten up my mood for the better.

                         Jade got out of the car after collecting she and Jewel's money for the day.Jewel sat rooted at the same spot oblivious to the fact that her dad was getting impatient waiting for her to alight from the car.

                          "Gg gg ggee ett get out of my car ", Mr Gilbert stammered while shouting at Jewel angrily when he noticed she was not going to be snapped out of her daydream easily. Jewel stumbled out of the car fast,afraid of getting some hard slaps when she got snapped out of her dreams with the loud angry shout from Mr Gilbert.

                        " Oh lord why me,  what have i done to deserve all this growing hatred from my father,Jewel  questioned silently ".
                            Jade saw tears trickling down on Jewels face and dabbed it with her handkerchief saying  "Daddy did not mean what he said don't take it to heart okey or you would spoil your pretty face for your crushes that are in grade 1 to 9,Jade joked after calming Jewel down".

                    "Eeeiii look at the birthday girl she is blushing already haha,Jade said teasingly to Jewel".

                     " I dabbed my face and stood up right ready to face the day with a brave heart,I am going to smile and forget about everything that just happened this morning.

                     "Go and  give all your best for today  cause it is your day,jade said to me cheerfully ." Thanks Jady" I said and gave her a high five". "Yah girrrll that is the mojo and energy I was looking for,Jade said with an adultlike
attitude.

                  "I pulled her close giving her a rib cracking hug which made her shout for help  saying" help help help the birthday girl wanna use me for her chocolate cake"."Its okey its okey I said,"thank you for cheering me up run along now you have a test this morning" bye take care, I say after taking my money from her.

                  "She is such a drama queen I thought to myself happily. Jewel walks in her class with some kind of 
aura circulating  around her wherever her presence is.

                        Immediately she steps in her class she hears a big round of applause and a loud and joyful singing of the song " happy birthday to you happy birthday to yooouuuuuu happy birthday to yooooooouuu.",!!!

",!!!

                 To all my followers and readers enjoy this part and pls do not forget to vote and comment on this part too,thank you all for your advise and supports

                 To all my followers and readers enjoy this part and pls do not forget to vote and comment on this part too,thank you all for your advise and supports. Hope you will love this and request for more see ya.The next part is going to be about what you should be expecting in the upcoming parts of this book,you guys should just wait for it.loloooolll😍😘😚😗😙😻👪💖💗💝💘💙💚💛💟💞💜✋👍👌.

loloooolll😍😘😚😗😙😻👪💖💗💝💘💙💚💛💟💞💜✋👍👌

ntion a user