Chapter Six

(A/N) I want to talk about some things I have noticed, I know some readers may be in the UK and I just want to say I do NOT want to disrespect you in anyway. The American characters are simply saying the "average Brit" sterotype that is in America. Absolutely no hate on my part, I simply wanted you to know that the other American characters are saying those things because they do not know British people and traditions and everything else that makes you all special little duckies!

Language! I will be using bad words in this book... I don't know why people are inboxing me for one little "shit!" or "fuck!" in a chapter and going on and on about how it's wrong. We are teenagers, we use bad words. The characters are teens, they use bad words. 

Grammar and spelling... Yeaahhhh, sorry 'bout that.... ._. I am very lazy at proof-reading and all the your versus you're stuff. Honestly, it bothers me too so I try to not do it while I'm writing. 

Same thing as always, thank you so much for reading, fanning, commenting and voting!! I'd love to see more comments, any opinions on what just happened in a chapter or a suggestion on what will happen...Woah, this A/N got long.... ANYWAY! Just remember I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! Also, I know the cover sucks... So, if anybody either can make one or knows somebody who can, inbox me! Also, I will read your stories if you want! But you kinda have to tell me... I will give a shoutout every once in a while! So, remember to fan and vote and PLEASE COMMENT!!! I want to know if I suck or not!

So, thank you so much, lovelies!.... I realized I just called some of you guys baby ducks... BUT OH WELL! So yeah, next chapter at 200 reads! Now enjoy the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bed feels like heaven.  Especially after training with my mom, she isn’t like Aunt Kate but she’s twice as tiring.

My back feels amazing and stretched and I felt as if I stood six inches taller when I’m working on routines. But now it feels compressed and I feel crippled. I left my window open and my sheets were cooled by autumn air. It’s early November, just a couple of weeks until I get to visit home.

I pretty much have everything planned out. Shopping with Karen, make a video blog with Jordan, take Christian to see the pandas at the zoo, and eat a damn Georgetown Cupcake! I have never had a stronger craving before in my life.

I went over the menu in my head. I want a Strawberry one. No, I want a Cookies and Crème one. No…

A vibration at my feet broke my thoughts; I sat up to see my backpack. I left my phone in my bag. I sighed knowing I probably have a shitload of Twitter notifications and texts. I entered my pattern and saw a flock of white birds along the top of my screen.

Julianna Wescott: Eight people just followed you.

Eight? What? I tapped the notification. @_ZaynMalik_, @LouTommo, @HarryStyles, @NiallHorann, @MichaelaThomas1, @LewisErin5, @LiamPayne_ and @MaryKimbs followed me. I’m confused; I never mentioned having a Twitter to them.  I pulled down the notification bar.

@LewisErin5 mentioned you in a tweet.

Oh, shit. Have they looked through my tweets? Fuck, I ranted about British people and their stupid and strange ways less than two days ago.

Oh, look at what I stumbled upon, @JuliannaWsct has a Twitter! :D Following now!

I shifted through my interactions, seeing that a certain notification I’ve been waiting for just popped up.

Direct Message from Ryder Benjamin.

I smiled as I read it, I’ve been thinking about him. I wasn’t attached to him, but he was one of those guys you can’t stop thinking about no matter how hard you want to stop.