=1=

NO ONE POV

Felix was very rude with everyone but was a whole new person if you get to know him. He was very caring, loving, cute and adorable.Jisung and Felix were friends from childhood.They practically grew up together. You can call them inseparable. Because of their birthdays everyone thought that they were twins.

They both went to the same schools and jeongin was always with them.Felix treated jeongin as his own little brother.He could not bear anything happening to the most important people in his life.

Felix's and Jisung's parents were both very good friends before both were even born.When they were younger they both went to each other's houses casually and then jeongin was born.Felix was an only child so he thought of jeongin as his real brother.He saw him grow up. Felix's parents were currently in Australia and they were definatly one of the reason of felix's behavior .

####

Changbin, Minho, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Woojin, Chan were all very good friends. They are those students in college that no one dared to talk to.If anyone said anything to them that they did not like, it will always end with a physical fight. That is first reason why they decided to change their college, for a new start.

They were in the gang X6.Everyone has heard about the gang but never knew who were the part of it. Though there were a lot of rumors that they were the members, still they did not have any proof. Monday was their first day and today was Saturday.All of them were sprawled out in the living room of their dorm.

"Has everyone packed??"The leader asked.

"Yes"All said in unison.

"How about we all rest today as tomorrow we will be moving all day"

Everyone got up going towards their room. Their dorm was definitely going to be missed.They lived in this dorm since they met.If you ask about their parents.Everyone has their own stories.They would still live in this dorm if their new college allowed that.It was compulsory for the students to live in the dorms provided and moreover they could not choose their dorm mates.

####

Jeongin was very excited that he will be in the same college,in which felix and jisung goes.He waited a whole year for this moment.He was jumping up and down from the excitement.Jisung and felix was just chuckling while watching him.They were back to jisung's home to take jeongin with them.

Jeongin never liked his own school without them cause people will take advantage of his kindness.It was okay when felix and jisung were with him, but last year was like a hell and a lot happened in that year.He was happy that he could finally be with them, now he has nothing to worry about.

Sunday ended with travelling, shifting and they were tired as hell.jisung and felix were dorm mates and jeongin did not know what to expect.He has never been around anyone expect them.All of the students already had dorm mates so it was obvious that it would be someone who also joined this year.There was a sheet on the notice board for the new comers.

Woojin & Chan - 407
Hyunjin &Changbin - 406
Seungmin & Jeongin - 404
Lee know & Haewoo - 408

Jeongin was a little relieved that his room was close to jisung's and Felix's as they lived in dorm no. 405.He read the sheet again looking at all the names, clearing his throat and smiling. They helped him put his luggage in his room.

Thankfully his room mate was not there yet so it was much easier for them to help.As they were helping , the the door burst open and there was this short buff guy walking inside with his luggage.He was looking very angry on something.Jeongin was already scared by looks.

####

Changbin was already pissed that he could not be roommate with his gang members.All of them were together except lee know and seungmin but he and seungmin decided to switch.Seungmin was really happy so changbin also tried to be okay with it. Moreover what will he do if he becames roommates with one of the boyfriends.He would have to listen to hyunjin whining about him missing seungmin.

He saw how his roommate's friends were helping him out. He eyed them all, first he saw which he assumed as his roommate, he was cute actually.Then there was one who looked like a squirrel his hair dyed blue.he was also cute.The last one was attractive. He had a different aura, he did not seem too friendly.but he was also cute in changbin's eyes.

Changbin eyes moved to his hands they were small and cute. His arms were covered by a hoodie making sweater paws.He ignored everything and kept his luggage in front of his bed and went to the bathroom.When he came everyone was gone except his roommate who was sleeping peacefully in his cute bear pajamas.He did not have a blanket on but changbin was not someone who cares so he just went to sleep.

When minho entered his room he was met with a boy playing on his phone lying down.He actually did not care who it was as he knew he would not use his dorm that much.He put his luggage on his bed and started unpacking unlike changbin who just slept.When he put all his clothes in the closet that he was given,he saw his roommate sleeping with his phone still on.He changed into some comfortable clothes and went to sleep as well.

Rest all four of them were happy that they were with their boyfriends. Finally tomorrow was their first day and they were so ready for it.

——♡——

A/N
Did you guys like this chapter.This whole concept is new to me but I will try my best to provide you with a book that you will not regret reading.I am gonna use all the subjects.i know like Maths, Science are not the subjects of arts but just go along with it yeah.Also thanks for reading♡♡.