(Chapter 4) - Setup

Start from the beginning

Even W is surprised of what just happened... "From this killing intent... I'm guessing it's you Timewatch..." Flamebringer said as Ryo took down his mask revealing his face...

"T-Timewatch?!!!" Reunion quickly stopped what they are doing and readied their weapons... Guns, and sword, etc all at Ryo...

"Ryo! im so happy to see you!" W cheered and rushed at her big brother and gave a hug... "I gave you a call you know why aren't you answering me..." she pouts...

"S-Sorry i got too much trouble last night..." he apologizes and came up with a reason to lie at her...

"W get away from him!" One of the members step forward... "NO! I finally got my chance to see him again Now be a good boy and dropped that gun!"

She shot the Reunion's gun with her Glock that lead everyone to fears...

Flamebringer let the two have their familu reunion for a bit... "Speaking of last night... are you somehow seeing a girl huh?" she gave a dangerous smile, that made Ryo sweat... "No..." he answers... But W smelled his coat, the smell of a woman she can tell... "Liar..." she mumbles...

"Say... how about you quit being a mercenary... Let's start a new life just the two of us, as family again..."

W denied Ryo's proposal and slowly backs off at him... "W-Why?"

"I just can't big brother... This is my chance to take back what this world given us..." she grabs a remote and showed it to him... "The discrimination against us infected... We will make them pay... What they all did to Mom... ha... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" she began to laugh hysterically

Ryo couldn't believe that this changed her so much... True ever since they were still young... W has been bullied ever since... But Ryo was with him... he will beat down those bullies who made her cry... And now...

She was broken... very broken... Abandoned alone... He can't imagine what the Sarkaz did to her...

Ryos' POV

My little sister W stopped laughing and asked me... "D-Do you hate me big brother?"

I shook my head... "No... your my precious little sister... i cannot afford to lose another member of my family... even still Killing innocent lives ain't the answer..." I reacher her hand but she slapped it away making me froze...

"Ryo... stopped lying... i know for a fact that you also killed a lot of people..." She coldly said... Staying silent is the best option, so she continues... "But that's fine... we are mercenaries... it is our job to hunt our prey... We are born with it... fufu..."

No we're not...

"And i found it enjoyable~"

It's not!

"This is our Fate all along Big brother!"

IT'S NOT!!!

I quickly grabbed her hand and clenched it she flinches but she looks into my eyes... Her cold and psychotic attitude fades as she saw how sad i am... "Sorry..." I apologized... "Then I'll just have to discipline my sister if that's what it takes to take you back!"

W hearing this... made her mind blossom... The memories that when she had done something bad and Ryo would correct her mistake...

"Sorry to interrupt your 'Family thing' but i suggest that you leave now..." Flamebringer smirks and then made an order... "Breach..."

!!!

All of a sudden a flashbang was tossed into a window... I quickly got toward W and pushed her to the ground...