Story 22 : Sadistically Hot

Começar do início

"You're free to go now." He let go of her as Yashiro attempt to run away but he grabbed her waist. Circling his right arm around it as he bite her neck from the back.

Yashiro's situation is still in pain because of the drug that was injected in her body when she was kidnapped.

"Ah~ tell me what I need to do. And I'll do it for you." Hanako keep on kissing her neck as his kisses goes upward to reach her earlobe. It was an easy access for him to kiss her since the dress was too seductive and a lot of her skin was exposed.

"Still refuse to speak Yashiro-Chan?" Hanako asked as he use his fingers to trace her backbone from her exposed back until it dropped from her butt.

"K-Kyah~!" Yashiro exclaimed as Hanako smiled.

Things are getting good as he knows that his plan to her is going to happen.

"I want that moan too." His voice become childish as he turned her around.

Yashiro was breathing hard as her face were flustered. Hanako was just starring at her as she deeply inhale and exhale.

She stumble as he hugged her, she can't take it anymore. So she just did the right thing that for the other's eye, it's a mistake.

She kissed him.

"I'm going to sue you." She angrily hissed.

"Me?" Hanako chuckled. "I have everything including you. Now if you want to fight for justice, just save your saliva because it's not gonna work. Even if I did something to you or not, as long as I exposed to the public that you did something towards to me... You're the criminal." Hanako grabbed her chin as he forced it to make her head look up at him.

"The royal highness... Having lust towards to normal girl. Don't you think it's kinda inappropriate?" Hanako asked.

"7 years ago, my twin and I were struggling because our adoptive parents is taking their roles in a wrong way. In order to save me and brother, there's this girl who saved our butts." Hanako dipped his lips towards to her.

A kiss, that is a seal for lovers in Yashiro's own opinion.

"I offer myself to you. Now that I found you... I'll make you mine." Hanako licked her neck as Yashiro's hand started to push him.

"I've been drugged. Stay away. I don't know you."

He's stubborn. He wouldn't listen to her. Because he is the superior.

Slowly, Yashiro's body was dropped on the floor as Hanako topped her while his hand played the strap of her dress.

"D-Don't. Please forgive me for kissing you."

"You already kissed me. What's the point of begging when you already did it?"

Undressing her as she was completely exposed to him.

All she ever did was put her arms around her breast as she looks away. Hanako kissed her hand while it was covering her breast. His hands soothing her so she would feel comfortable but at the same time he wants her to be wild.

As he was satisfied to give red marks on her hands, his light licks was making Yashiro move a little.

She was supposed to feel the coldness inside the room. But the Prince is making his role to look good in front of her.

Hanako is getting scarier as he slowly torture her.

It's not fair, she attempt to grabbed his clothes to ripped it off until his eyes went wide. Because of her arms being unattached to her front, he was given a full access to take advantage of it.

"N-no! Hmn~" he started to suck.

He wants her to be crazy.

Crazy for him, Crazy for his touch. Crazy for his hot breath. His presence...

His own addiction and lust.

Feeling her nipple inside of his mouth, his tounge wants to make it hard. Not only biting it but licking it at the same time.

The sounds that he heard? Her grunts of forcing herself not to moan and the sound that he makes to her breast.

And it's making him mad. He used his right hand to touch her core until he feels his fingers being wet.

Yashiro's expression become soft. Not force but soft.

Because she was admitting defeat. She already surrendered.

Her moans, he needs to hear it. He moves on the other side of her breast as his right hand cupping the licked breast that he sucked. His left finger doing the work to touch her core as Yashiro moan.

"You little fool. I still love you."

That makes him stop as he looked at her face once again.

She was sniffing so hard as she weeps in front of him.

"I still love you." She hardly sighed as she stands up and remove the clothes in front of him.

His attention wasn't fully looking at her naked ness. But the scar on her tummy.

"I know that I left you... But you have no rights to become like this. I'm completely a mess!" She yelled as she covers the scar on her belly. Her head was facing her feet as he watched her body tremble.

"I am acting like this. Because I surrender myself to you. The touches, the moments that I have with you, those kisses. I want it... Our first time, I want it to happen again." Hanako goes forward.

"Stop leaving me. I know everything... How's my child?" He asked as Yashiro looked at him with wide eyes.

She thought... That their relationship is going to be bad. It turns out, their real life only begins to be fixed.