Chapter 2.

•Your POV•

It's been a while now, hasn't it... I guess he has better things to do... Ollie... "I wonder..." I sighed and looked up at the clear blue summer sky. It was in the middle of the summer break and I've run out of things to do. And it's so god damn hot! I wont survive another day... *Pling* *pling* "...." This sound... "THE ICE CREAM TRUCK FINALLY!" I grabbed my wallet and ran outside "Shoes! Owowowowowowowow!!!" I ran back in and put on my shoes. "Wait for me, ice cream!" I barely made it to the truck before it left. "Three ice creams please!" . "That will be 60 yen." He said and I handed him the money (I'm sorry if I get this wrong but I do not really know how it works so yeeee) I quickly ate two of them, and decided to spare one of them, so I put it in the freezer. "Imma go for a walk..." I said to my self. I took my phone and my earplugs, then put on (f/s) and locked the door. I started walking around in the park, fading into my own world... Then suddenly I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" I said and looked up. "Don't worry 'bout it...." He replied. "Oliver?" I asked, standing up. "(y/n)?! I missed you so much!" He hugged me tightly. "I missed you too!" I said and hugged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a short chapter but meeeh... My imagination died XD hope ya enjoyed~

I do not own oliver, he belongs to vocaloid. But oliver... Owns you~ CX