19: Danoh goes crazy and here I am falling for her fiancee

Start from the beginning

Kyung shakes his head at me and chuckles, making me feel nervous so suddenly. I faked a cough and looked back at the door of the art classroom. Then I see Namju walking out and my eyes went wide. 

"You look like you've seen a ghost- Oh... Did you do something to Namju earlier?" Kyung's voice asked, pulling me back to my senses.

Then I looked away from my cousin and glared at the tall boy. "No. I didn't do anything. As I said,  I don't wanna talk about some stuff," I answered as quietly as I can since Namju is an ear-shot away from me and Kyung.

My cousin stops in front of us and looked at me in confusion. "You were here this whole time? I thought you were back inside the art room," He asked me while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Um... I was-"

"I dragged her with me," Kyung said, cutting me off.

Namju softly laughs and exclaimed, "Just don't make her run around, Kyung. Remember, Ara had asthma."

I bit the insides of my mouth and looked at Kyung, who suddenly went tense. I furrowed my eyebrows at his reaction and wondered if he's close to being aware. 

Then Kyung rolls his eyes and said, "Don't worry, Namju. I won't be the death of her. I'll keep her from harm's way."

I blushed at his words and looked away. Jeez, Kyung... Just because we're close friends, it doesn't give you the right to say those kinds of things...

Namju laughs again and I heard someone patting someone. I looked back at the two and saw Namju patting Kyung's shoulder. Then Namju spoke up, "Do you think you can give Ara a ride back home? I have to go somewhere and I don't want to burden her with the travel."

I raised my left eyebrow at my cousin and said, "Don't tell me you're gonna stalk Juda again."

I see the sides of Namju's face turning pink, making me bite my bottom lip from laughing out loud. Then I added, "Bingo! You've been caught red-handed."

"Shouldn't it be red-faced," Kyung teases along, making my cousin glare at us.

"You two must be back to being the good friends you were," He annoyingly said.

"Oh, right, Namju. I'm bringing Ara with me to the beach," Kyung quickly said while grabbing my upper arm. "Is it okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay- Wait, the beach? What are you two going to do at the- HEY! BAEK KYUNG! GET BACK HERE!"

Kyung pulled me right after Namju realized what he just said and we both ran. For this little moment, who cared if I have asthma. I'm making new memories with Kyung, even if he doesn't remember his promise. I'll continue to keep his promise for him.