FairyTale ♥♥

This blog is being dedicated to my best friend Razi on getting engaged ;)
May Allah blesses you with forever happiness love!!

Do you ever wished to have a fairy tale life? Or wished to see magic happening right in front of your eyes! You don't get to lie in this ;-) ... because every little kid wished to have a "fairy tale life"

My favourite fairy tale wasCindrella I always thought it was legendary!  Having two evil step sisters and evil mother and cherry on the top handsome prince riding on white horse to rescue her and definitely giving her Happily Ever After..

But as we grow up, face the actual world we outgrow fairy tales... Fairy tale looked beautiful and romantic just in the stories or in the movies but we started realizing in the end nothing happens the way we want it, the way we hoped for it! 

Fairy tales sounds so soothing, as in the end all the favors will be into your's ! To wear pretty dresses, gowns like Snow White, Cindrella, Jasmine and many more! Waiting for the prince to come on white horse to rescue from all the dramas and you be the bride dressed in white and your prince to sweep you of your feet!

Fairy tales also revolves around pure love which never dies no matter what happens love such as : "crazy or not that kind of love never dies"  dream coming true ♥ Isn't it???

I hope we all get fairy tale ending just like my friend is having!! When I heard she is getting engaged, I couldn't help but jumped back and forth.. at last her fairy tale is coming true.. after so much of agony and pain her prince arrived on the white horse :)

Come on people tell me which is your favourite fairytale!! :)