It's okay to GIVE UP

Hello everyone, I'm back after such a long time. I wanted to write but somehow my brain won't work... I can't even say I was going through a writer's block, it was probably I gave up on writing.

Today I encountered a situation which forced me into writing this blog. As I'm writing my mind is filled with anger and disappointment. It's been so long that I haven't written that I'm lacking proper words. Do forgive me for that.

Do you believe you are the only reason why "things work the way they do?"

For better understanding let's take an example: "Earlier you used to give 100 percent in everything you used to do", it can also be a relationship, a work (which you used to love) but suddenly you started feeling it's only one way. You put into efforts so you get the result. When you don't give in any efforts the other person will neglect you for no reason. It's more like "I come to you so you will talk to me or not". The same goes for work which you love, "I gave my 100 percent but the result is nill".

Colin Powell quoted, "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work." But what if none of the above is working out for you?

Today I would like to confess that I gave up on a lot of people, I gave up on my work, on my dreams too. Although I know it's a sheer stupidity on giving up something you have worked too hard for; maybe someday I'll be back on track, maybe I'll start focusing on "my people" again. But not right now. I GIVE UP! I would like to see how many people can catch me when I fall. I would like to have a clear picture of my work. I'm certain in the process I'll be losing my people but they are there only when I'm there. Do you think they still deserve to be called my people? I know if I won't work towards my dream I'm going to regret it sooner as compared to later. Why is it that I'm even ready to do that? I choose to give up as a priority and not as an OPTION.

People ask me often these days, "what made you change?" I don't really have an answer to that. I'm not going through any such kind of situations or having any hard time. The only answer I have is, "Just Because"

So today I've decided it's okay to give up even though I know tomorrow I'm going to regret these choices.

You know what's more frustrating? People take you for granted. If you stop talking they will say, "you used to talk to us because you had some work, but now you don't." For such kind of statements, there can be only one response... Any communication work two ways. If I have stopped that means I'm at the stage where I'm ready to give up. Because now I don't want to give my 100 percent and would like to sit back for once.

So readers if you think you're mean or start feeling guilty because of something like this, my suggestion is no need to give a damn, you have already been through a lot. It's your day to just enjoy and don't give a damn.   

What about you readers? Will you give up knowing that you'll be regretting it later? Will you take that kind of risk in your life? Will you be fine that one day you'll be all by yourself because of these choices? Let me know!

Note: Sorry for such an unnecessary blog, I guess I just needed a reason to write and today my reason was to rant out my frustration and uneasiness feel which I'm having. There are going to tons of grammatical mistakes and sentence formation problem. Do avoid them, I'll make sure to correct them soon.

P.S. Gosh! I miss writing!