Perfectly Imperfect!

Hello my amazing readers!  I'm back after a short break... so firstly I'm so thankful to everyone for making "My Blogspot " a huge success,  you guys are Amazing *smiles* I hope you keep up with your love and support just the same way..!
Today's blog is dedicated to all the most perfectly imperfect person. If you think you are perfect in all the ways,  you need to think once again as today we are going to crazy ride of being imperfect. 
Let us start with categorizing type of perfection. The first one is "Perfectly Perfect"  - honestly I find such kind of people quite boring because they tend to stick to their particular ways, rules and methods. But the question is why? Answer is simple everything is supposed to be Simply Perfect. The same chorus makes them trite.  Perfectly Perfect people change your chorus bring some originality because it's difficult to be so perfect. 
The second type is "A complete Imperfect" - These kind of people are the one who creates most of the trouble. They are one of the most creative people but along with that they are most impatient. The imperfect person at times are clueless about the stuff they are doing and rest of the time they sit back tight enjoying themselves. You might want to stay away from such trouble makers *wink*
Now the third type is "Perfectly Imperfect''  we most of the people belongs to this category. Such person are not banal they are pure original. Making tons of mistakes which is at times biggest down point but we certainly know when to mend stuff too! We are beautifully broken,  we don't know what we do (most of the time). Love to break rules is just one of the nerve thing. Be aware Perfectly Imperfect person can be emotional, out of line, clueless but they enjoy whatever they do.
No matter how perfect you are, there are always going to be something where you will lack. If you are perfectly imperfect person you would know the limitations but won't be too bound to them, you would enjoy to the fullest though staying in complete limits. We all are perfect in our own way, our style, our sense of humour but along with that we got tint of mis - perfection. That's what make us all beautiful in our own way. There is always going to be broken piece in your way; to some it might hurt, to some they will be saved by some miracle, to some it will be touch and go. We all are beautifully broken in some ways we all are perfectly imperfect accept it or not but that's all we are. Perfectly Imperfect is not only about making mistakes and mending it, it is also about originality, it is about being oneself,  it is about been broken and still smiling all the way. 

So do you think you are Perfectly imperfect? Share here.!