tik tok room (part 25)

Depuis le début

She knows me so well. I usually listen to Lil Peep when I'm sad and right now I was sad. Mattia's being an asshole.

"Yeah..." I sighed.
"What's going on?" Gianna asked me.
"Mattia..." I said.
"What happened?!" Gianna asked.
"We went to the beach today and one of his tik tok friend's was coincidently at the same beach and she was talking to him and shit. Knowing me of course I was getting jealous, then they made a tik tok and I was in the back of the tik tok and rolled my eyes. That video blew up and people noticed me rolling my eyes and are making assumptions that Mattia's cheating on me and that I have beef with the girl in his tik tok. Then he got all pissed that drama accounts were posting us and he kept saying he doesn't want a scandal or problems with his friend. So then I walked out and came to get you," I told Gianna everything that happened.
"Oh wow... Why is he so concerned about social media though that's lowkey stupid," Gianna said.
"That's what I was saying!" I said.
"I'm sorry. I'm sure you two will make up though, just try to see his side and maybe it will make him try to see your side. Just talk it out when you are ready," Gianna said.
"Thank you, G. I'm so happy you are here," I said.
"Of course!" She said.

Gianna put on her music and she played '90210' by Travis Scott.

"California vibes baby! 90210!" She yelled smiling.
I laughed and sang along to the song with her. We got back to the hotel. I parked the car and got her bags out for her. I locked the car and went in the hotel and went into the elevator with her.
"Wanna get ready together?" Gianna asked.
"Yes! Oh wait- I need to go into my room to get my clothes and makeup..." I said.
"Yeah?" Gianna said.
"Mattia is in there," I said.
"Wait mom let you and Mattia share a room together?" Gianna laughed.
"Yeah," I said.
"Did you..." Gianna said.

I looked at her and smirked.

"Holy shit, Luna!" Gianna said.
"Stop!" I said laughing.
"Was it good though?" She said laughing.

I raised my eyebrows and smiled. We both laughed.

"You can't ignore him for forever though, he is your boyfriend..." Gianna said.
"Yeah you're right," I said getting out of the elevator.

We walked down the hallway and I showed Gianna which hotel room is mom's.

"Mom has a room with two queen beds in this suite so just go ahead and knock I'll come back and meet you in there so we can get ready," I said.

I walked down to my room and saw the bathroom door closed. I exhaled. I grabbed the dress from my suitcase and my makeup bag then went back to the other suite.

Gianna opened the door for me when I knocked and we both walked to her and my mom's bathroom. I hung up my dress and put my makeup bag on the counter.

"Did you see Mattia?" Gianna asked.
"He was in the bathroom," I said.
"Oh," She said.

I put curlers in my hair then I started to do my makeup. I just did a natural look with a lot of blush on my cheeks and my nose.

"Oh my gosh Gianna I need to tell you something..." I said.
"What is it?" She asked putting on her lipstick.
"Dad is in California..." I said.
"What?!" She asked putting her lipstick down.
"He picked me up from my college tour and I had to go have lunch with him and his fucking whore ass girlfriend," I said quietly so my mom didn't hear me.
"What the fuck are you serious?" She asked.
"Yes! He wants us to live with him part time!" I said
"What?! Hell no!" Gianna said.

Gianna and I both had the same opinion on my dad. We both know him as a cheater and someone who abandoned their family.

"I know..." I said taking out my curlers and lightly brushing through my curls.
"I'm not living with him," Gianna laughed.
"I don't want to either. You're an adult though you don't have to. I probably do..." I said.
"You won't have to. Mom won't make you. Does she know about this?" Gianna asked.
"I don't think so," I said.

I put on this dress:

then I heard my mom say, "Girls let's go!" We both walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the door

"Girls let's go!"
We both walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the door. Mrs. Polibio saw us and said,
"You both look beautiful!"
"Thank you!" Gianna said.
"So do you! Thanks," I said.

Mr. and Mrs. Polibio, my mom, Gianluca, Gianna and I all walked out to the hallway.

"Will you get Mattia, Luna?" Mrs. Polibio said.
"Yes," I said.

They all walked towards the elevator and I unlocked my hotel room door. I opened it slightly and peaked my head in and said,
"Hey Mattia, we're leaving are you ready?"
"Yeah," He said opening the door all the way.
I walked into the hallway and he shut the hotel room door. We both stood their awkwardly for a second then I said,
"You look really nice".
Mattia was wearing this:

"You look great," Mattia said

"Thank you," I said.

Mattia and I both started walking towards the elevator. We got in the elevator with the rest of our families. We got down to the lobby and my mom said,
"I can take my girls in my car,"
"I can take my boys in mine," Mrs. Polibio said.
"Okay sounds good, we will meet you at the restaurant then," My mom said.
"Okay," Mrs. Polibio said.

I followed my mom and got in the back of our car. Gianna sat in the front with my mom. I went on my phone and my mom started driving to the restaurant. I opened my instagram and my entire explore page was that video of me rolling my eyes at Mattia and Cynthia. I felt my eyes start to fill with tears so I turned off my phone and stared out the window. We eventually got to the restaurant. We all walked inside and the Polibio's were there waiting for us.

"Hello, Polibio for 9," Mrs. Polibio said to the waiter.
"Yes, follow me," The waiter said and we all followed him.

9? There are only 7 of us... That's weird.

We all sat down. I sat down in the middle of Mattia and Gianna. Towards the end of the table there were still two empty seats.

"Mom who else is-" I started to say.
"Hello everybody!" My dad said walking up to our table holding Jill's hand.

My jaw dropped as my father and Jill sat down at our table.

(Author's Note: I hope you check out the song posted with this at the top! I love this song and thought it was really fitting for this chapter💘)