Chapter 11

Several months pass.

GOLDEN DISK AWARDS:

(G) I-DLE: the first followed by more artists.

BTS: The last come in

Minnie did not know how to react so she was very nervous but she said to herself that there is no reason to be nervous nothing has happened to be nervous.
Jimin looks at minnie out of the corner of his eye and goes on and passes in front of her.

Minnie: why uff ...

Of course Minnie was even more nervous as she passed her.  But I don't intend to draw attention to myself.
Bts stood in front of Gidle and Jimin looked sideways from behind Minnie, of course, she was like nothing.

WAIT!  BUT THERE WAS SOOJIN IN FRONT ALSO AND JIMIN COULD NOT AVOID NOT LOOKING AT HER.

When the MCs have finished presenting the awards, each artist goes to their seats. Jimin looks around and sees the gidle seats but not the bts seats and he continues on.
Minnie heads over to sit down and doesn't avoid looking at Jimin looking at him and stops looking at him when she realizes that she was looking at a member of Twice.
They start to mention the winners and they mention (G) I-DLE.  Bts were the first to get up.
The boys are attentive to idle's words and watch them from the big screen.
After several minutes (G) I-DLE begins its performance.
They started with $$$ and then with Latata.  During $$$ jimin was looking at the girls on stage but minnie appeared on the screens that are fancams and started to look at her very carefully.  Of course here also I can not help looking at the sexy soojin but Minnie hypnotized him with her voice and gaze.

When finished (G) I-DLE.  Bts wins a category and after speaking skeptically they head to the backstage where they stumble next to Idle Soyeon's and Minnie head to the table where it is full of snacks and food, followed by Rm, jin and jimin.

Soyeon: Hello.

Rm, jimin and jin: hello
Jin: Lague of Lagend?

Soyeon: Excuse me, do you tell me?  .-Nervous laugh

RM: Jin Hyung plays that game a lot and spent the day singing pop / stars and is a huge fan of the game.

Soyeon: If I and my partner sang for the game, only that haha ​​haha ​​was an unforgettable moment since we were new to the music industry.  He also admired how good a composer you are and we are also very fans of you.  Minnie and Yuqi are very fan of BS&T.

Meanwhile Minnie watches Soyeon as she talks to Rm and jin from across the table as she continues to eat to avoid Jimin.

You are avoiding me?  : JIMIN

MINNIE: - look around see Jimin.  No. Say hi to Jimin and keep eating.  Hi...

How have you been: JIMIN
we haven't seen each other for a long time

MINNIE: The truth is that it was very good, apparently you are also very good.  - Mischievous smile.

Now that I've seen you better: JIMIN

MINNIE: are you laughing at me?

Minnie we have to talk: JIMIN

MINNIE: Jimin sumnabe.  Let's stop communicating.  For the good of both.

Ok but give me your number: JIMIN
It is important what I want to tell you, I promise that we will not talk more.

MINNIE: It's not a no.  - Look seriously at Jimin.