Chapter 4

Weeks passed and and they arrived the ASIA ARTIST AWARDS awards where they had to attend (G) I-dle to collect their rookie prize of the year and they will also do their first performance as rookies of the year.

ASIA ARTIST AWARDS:
("(G) I-DLE: the girls walk elegantly on the red carpet of AAA awards")
("After several artists comes BTS")

(G) I-dle wins the rookie of the year award with starykids, the boyz and iz * one.

(G) I-dle performs with his single HANN.
Bts could not witness the performance.
But the girls had the pleasure of being able to enjoy watching BTS dance and sing again.

Minnie stares at Jimin's part putting all his attention on him.

Minnie: (* wait, now I remember when we were in Mcdowntown and bts won fake love vs latata and they won and we had to leave, now I remember when jimin greeted me and I got so nervous and it was our first meeting, in the era Hann also saw it, when we lost against RV he was there, but can you tell why I'm thinking that now?! *)

The AAA awards ended and all the artists were going to take a group photo, idle was at the end and bts were the first in the row, idle was not enough to be seen in the photo, when all the artists were leaving, jimin turned to to greet some friends of his, while he greeted them he saw minnie and stared at her but she got lost along with other artists she left but jimin kept looking for her with her eyes.

Jimin sees minnie from afar and he stares to looking at her and without looking away.

Idol: hey jimin! Hello, how are you? I see you well!
Jimin: Emmm ... yes I'm fine "concentrated looking for minnie"

(G) I-dle:
Shuhua: hahaha miyeon stood there still and forgot that hahahaha had to go
Miyeon: You SHUHUA! It was really embarrassing ...
All members except minnie laugh at miyeon.
Minnie: ("Today I saw him and I was at the end where he could not even see me, I don't know why I give it so much importance I'm getting excited for nothing it will be because it is the first time that I see an idol like him so handsome and I think that he be interested on me or sure he likes another idol ... or he just won't waste time falling in love with someone like me .... ")

"The girls look at minnie"

Soyeon: what about minnie?
Yuqi: Minnie doesn't usually shut up for a long time ... minnie...does something happen to you, what are you thinking? Are you thinking about someone ??
Minnie: NO! yuqi what nonsense you say !!!
Soojin: hahaha quiet just kidding.
Minnie: girls I'm going to sleep, good night.

"Someone opens the door of the room"

Miyeon: Minnie are you alright?

Minnie: Yes, I'm just so tired ...

Miyeon: Are you sure? You know we are friends and you can tell me everything ...

Minnie: Miyeon ... I have something that confuses me a lot but I'm not ready to tell because I'm not sure.

Miyeon: I knew it, I knew something was wrong with you, I don't want to press you to tell me so when you're ready you tell me, you know that you have all my support from mine and of the other members you already know that we are like sisters for you idle is a family.

Minnie: I know thanks, is not very important so if I want talk with someone I am going to talk with you first .

Miyeon: okay, good night.

"Miyeon leaves and closes the door"

Minnie: (* really why I said that I am confused, and what is that what makes me so confused, it is impossible that Jimin is the cause of this confusion is impossible if we do not know each other nor have we talked ... but ... from today I will not think about him again *)

BTS:
Jimin: (* I don't like it! I don't like it! They should be organized because they put the artists that way in that case some can't be seen in the pictures !! They should be organized and in order !! This year the AAA they have not been in order every artist has to be able to be somewhere and new artists as they are new should be at the beginning to be able to look better !! *)

Could it be that Jimin is angry that he couldn't see minnie up close? And Minnie is angry that she feels like a fool excited by a love that doesn't even exist? What will be the end of these two that will happen again if they meet again?

You'll know in the next chapter ...

Thanks for reading 💜.