Chapter 12- Asking Friendship

Start from the beginning

I did say best friend...

"Shout out accepted," Timara called.

Leo turned his back to face Timara. At the sudden sight of her, he turned back to face me with one of his eyebrows raised. 

"Leo, meet Timara Grace. Ti, meet Leo Thompson."

Timara held out her hand and shook Leo's hand. "Nice to meet you, ginger boy."

"What?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Timara?" 

She looked at the person who said her name and her eyes narrowed into slits. 

"Alec Austin. I thought you're dead," she sneered.

Alec opened his mouth but Timara certainly did not want to let him speak.

"Oh wait, that's right. I already killed you," she continued.

"Burn, bro," Tate commented.

"Bitchy as ever, I see," Alec retorted.

Timara placed her hand on the left side of her chest. "How could you say that when I allotted a day for your funeral?"

Leo and Tate were already laughing their asses off while I tried to hide my smile. 

"Let it go, mate. You just got burned."

<><><><><>

I held the thick plastic card on my hand and examined it. It was the first time for me to see an actual fake I.D. In London, Timara was friends with this hot shot owner of this popular club so it was easy for us to get access into clubs. 

"These pussies need some fake I.D. to enjoy clubbing," Timara commented as she shoved the I.D in her pant pocket.

"Welcome to California," Tate said with a sigh.

"That strict?"

Leo shook his head. "We just need some I.D so they'll turn blind with us even though they're aware. I mean, everybody knows how old Alec is."

Timara gasped. "Thou shall not mention the whore's name."

The boys snickered but Alec just glared at her.

"So mature of you, Ti," he said as he walked in the doors of the club.

"Wanker."

We were at the GOLDEN BEACH. It was a popular club here in California with strict security. But Tate's older brother was a part owner of the club. So we were good to go. But just to keep the club's name up, we needed to have some fake I.Ds.

"You girls ready to get drunk and high?" Tate bellowed in excitement.

"Hell yeah!" Timara and I cheered.

"Exept for you, sweetheart. You ain't allowed to get high," Tate told Sasha.

<><><><><>

I was done with the dancing. Standing and dancing with tons of people for four hours has taken its toll on me. The alcohol was certainly not helping either. Even though I was wearing comfortable shoes, my feet was starting to ache. 

"I'll just get a drink," I yelled at Timara as we moved to the song.

She just nodded her head before laughing. 

I moved past the people not even caring about the smell of alcohol and sweat. When I reached the bar, I leaned against bar stool and took off my boots. I didn't care at the moment, even though they were my favorite pair of shoes.