chapter six. [edited]

TW// transphobia, slurs, yelling and fighting, panic attacks, slight mention of depression

Peter was about to say something until Harley came into view. The older boy quickly ushered Peter back into his room before he could explain what's going on. He closed the door before pacing back and forth for a few minutes.

Peter didn't talk for a few seconds, still trying to process what had happened.

"They are taking this way too far. It's been one day. One encounter. That's not enough ground to bring them all in." Harley suddenly said.

"Harls, what is Steve doing here? And don't say it's to visit me." Peter finally spoke and got a hold of Harley, forcing him to sit down. He looked nervous but more than anything, he looked angry.

"They had one run-in with him! And they think that's enough reason to bring in the whole fucking team? It's bullshit!" At this point, Harley was sitting on Peter's bed with his heads in his hands. Peter didn't ask as he could faintly hear what was going on outside, his superhearing being of use.

He placed his head against the door and was able to make what was being said.

"So what, you just let this guy get away?" Steve started. Peter got chills knowing they were talking about him.

"It's like we just let him, he was able to spot Clint from a few buildings away." This was Nat.

"So what's the plan? Tale him on the ground or the air?" They really brought everyone if Bucky was now here.

"No clue tin can. He's got webs he can use to swing up and he's agile enough to keep up with Nat." Tony spoke up before Peter heard what he can only assume was a recording of his fight.

"Stark wait," Wanda said, "run the clip back." The faint sound of the clip being played in reverse was heard before it resumed to normal.

"Doesn't that fighting stance look familiar?"

"Now that you mention it yeah, kinda like old cap here." Sam pointed out which caused a bunch of questions to be thrown.

"On the topic of new discoveries kids, Spider-Punk here webbed up my engines, and before I get them cleaned" Tony trailed off near the end.

"I took and sample and from what FRIDAY has been able to quickly find, it's man-made." Bruce ended.

"So what you're saying is?" Steve asked.

"Bingo. This guy has access to chemicals and some knowledge regarding them, and he must have been watching Cap close enough to copy his moves." Tony concluded.

"So what, some berserk fanboy who managed to get his hands on some chemicals?" Scott asked the group.

"Whatever may be the case, we'll get the Man of Spider here safely, or squish him like an insect in doing so." Thor finished as he walked away.

Peter stepped away from the door. Harley had managed to catch his breath by now. "Harls," Peter slowly backed away from the door. "What's going on?"

"They.. they are planning on taking him by force now. After they've only had one run-in with him."

Peter couldn't really think right now as he opened the door and started making his way to the kitchen. He needed a drink and some food.

Peter could faintly hear Harley's footsteps trailing behind him but he couldn't focus right now. Not after hearing that all the Avengers were after him now. And Deadpool was still out there too. His mind was racing, trying to think of several ways to get out of this predicament.