It's Party Time

"Millie! Time for breakfast!" shouted my sister, Georgia. 

"Coming!" I shouted and started to leave the shed when Oinkey and Whinney started to follow dressed as One Direction singing 'You don't know that Candyfloss is cool' to one of their songs. The words didn't even fit and they were out of tune but they didn't care, they were rocking out. I was going to need therapy.

"So where are we going?" asked Oinkey, he was now dressed as a badger and was wearing a necklace of colouring pencils, how did he change so quickly.

"I am going to have breakfast and you can't come because you are a pig!" I exclaimed. He just decided to make puppy dog eyes at me, but no way could I take him seriously, could you? "NO WAY!!!" I shouted and Oinkey stalked off back to the shed, while bouncing on a pogo stick which somehow magically appeared. This had to be a dream.

I sat at the breakfast table, suspiciously looking out of the window. We were sat at a large table, as my whole family had to fit. The conversation was about David’s awesomeness, so the window was a blessing. Until.....

A large bouncy castle materialised TARDIS style, and Oinkey and Whinney dressed as Harry Potter and Voldemort bounced up and down, throwing candyfloss at each other through candyfloss wands, which shouldn't exist.

"What are you looking at Mil- Hey! That's Harry Potter!" Harry was at the window with me now.

"No, that's a pig. Why a pig? And a pony as Voldemort? What's up with that?" Angel was now at the window, and as everyone gathered at the window Oinkey ran away, now dressed as a 19th century nobleman, with Whinney as his pet poodle. Now that wasn’t suspicious at all.

"Come on let’s follow them!" shouted Angel and everyone filed out and started to run after Oinkey and Whinney. Everything seemed to be moving so fast, Oinkey and Whinney definitely could run though, while trying to put on different disguises. As we got closer, the outfits were getting more and stranger. At one point they were dressed as vegetables, Oinkey as asparagus and Whinney as a carrot. What were they thinking? Then suddenly they disappeared.

"Hey where have gone?" asked Harry.

"I don't know," said Georgia looking around for them. Phew, that was definitely close, I thought but  I had thought too soon.... A stage started to rise out of the ground and Whinney and Oinkey were on it, Whinney on the drums and Oinkey with the guitar and microphone, they were dressed as Rock Gods. Then their song commenced...

‘I’m in love with a hand grenade, my ex-wife is a digging spade, my daughter broke the trampoline and my son crashed a limousine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, eat candyfloss, yeah, yeah, yeah, eat candyfloss.' 

"What the hell?" shouted Liam.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I need to finish telling you the story of my awesomeness! Come back inside at once!" David ordered, and he strode back inside with Jake and Jacob scuttling behind him.

"You go ahead, I'm enjoying the show, now they're dressed as Freddie Mercury and Paul McCartney and doing a performance of bohemian rhapsody, I'm loving it!" Liam exclaimed over the loud music. I looked at him weirdly, and then noticed that behind him were my mother, Georgia, Harry and Angel had all fainted and formed a pile on the floor. Liam carried on dancing as they changed, once again, to the cheeky girls. I slowly backed away from the scene, but ended up tripping over a crate which said "nuclear candyfloss"!

It exploded.

I was then covered in strange smelling candyfloss, as the music came to a stop, leaving Liam confused. He fainted too.

"Oh dear!" exclaimed Oinkey, "You've summoned the afro octopus! He will kidnap the person you find most annoying and not eat them!"

And with that, a weird octopus appeared in a multi-coloured afro.

"Who do you find annoying?" It said in a Mexican accent, "I will not eat them, just take them to the candyfloss mud pits deep in the candyfloss forest MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Uh, my brother David, I guess," I mumbled.

"Then he will come with me! Summon him!" The octopus yelled.

"David! Some weird octopus wants to take you away!" I shouted.

"Millie, you just get stranger!" shouted David walking out of the kitchen "come inside and bow down to my awesomeness immediately!" He took one look at us and fainted too.

"Is that him?" asked the Mexican octopus.

"Yeah," I mumbled and suddenly the octopus and David vanished...

"DUN, DUN, DUN....." sang Oinkey into the microphone, somehow now dressed as the Phantom of the Opera. And they started their rock concert again singing 'The Climb' dressed as Winnie the Pooh and Sonic the Hedgehog. It was so out of tune, it was unbelievable, but yet it was happening. Magically Liam woke up and started to dance again.

"Don't you think they are epic, Millie? Shouted Liam to me over the music "let's dance!" and he took me by the hand and started twirling me around. As the music changed to the tune of 'We are Family''. Whinney and Oinkey had changed into Potatoes outfits and had cow boy hats on. 

Someone save me from this nightmare...

My mum woke up from the pile of fainted people, "I'm going to make biscuits, leave the weird animals out here!"

Following her lead, Harry woke, "I need to go to the toilet! See you in a few hours!"

Georgia woke after that, "I have a massive piano concert tomorrow, I'm gonna go practice!"

Angel was the last one to wake, "Gary ate a peanut!"

 And they all ran inside.

"Take me with you!" I yelled, but I was trapped dancing with Liam. When the music stopped, we heard a giant engine starting. Liam picked me up and put me on his shoulders (he's really strong).

"Oh. My. Gosh." He said strangely, as Whinney and Oinkey were now driving away on a tractor.

"Where are you going?" I yelled, over the noise.

"To get more disguises," and they disappeared TARDIS style.