⭐LILY

TITLE: LILY (The Night In The Woods )
AUTHOR: Laxxiah
GENRE: Romantic | Fiction
STATUS: On-going

Emilie also known as Lily, was a little girl who always wish to have a normal life, 'cause of her parents was always strict and rigid who tied up the rules beside her in the years

Emilie also known as Lily, was a little girl who always wish to have a normal life, 'cause of her parents was always strict and rigid who tied up the rules beside her in the years. As she grow with the wall that separates the fear and joy. As the water flow in the river without even noticing how it is and just imagining what the river is, as the cactus grow with thorns in it, and the red rose that turns in black and smoke without knowing all of them.
With the years past and not be familliar with the world outside,  and just tried to run in the shining moon in the woods of black, with the roses of thorns every where, and red cape with hood on her shoulder and back; . .... how can she became the toughest outside? How could she know who could be the strangers or angels that sorrounds her? And how? How can she survive without knowing nothing?, how people act like a demon with the complete distruction that can ruin?

*******

Vyro, the man lives inside the dark with the flowing blood like a juice as he sip it everyday to survive... the outside world seem to be so strange to him, 'cause of his monstrous behavior inside, that can cause horrible distruction and abnormal thinking of others towards him. Other people  can do another research for the non-cureable disease in his blood like what happened in the laboratory of an old guy in the past 100 years, that his afraid of....
He lives with his causins and other friends with his father like a dead people walking in the woods, and not even other knows that they are alive until now,,, he is 299 years old becoming to be the strongest when he turns to 300yrs old, he will be the king of the vampires and sit in the black throne of his father in the blood moon of september.... But before that happen, Lily will come cross to his life like a light that powers him inside and save him in the dark and vexations in the upside down of the universe and make him believe in lightness of the sky that crosses the path between his and her.

-Laxxiah

Quote: "even in the center of the darkness, there always be a diamond heart that shines"