Bit of info of Y/N and his teammates (Update)

(A/N: Their kamas have holster(s) for their pistol(s) like Rex's kama.)

Y/N Infernus: leader

Alias when he abandoned the Empire: Apollyon

Background: Was considered one of the best that could even go on par with an Inquisitor/Jedi, possibly even stronger, alongside the fact that he can be unpredictable to his opponents

Background: Was considered one of the best that could even go on par with an Inquisitor/Jedi, possibly even stronger, alongside the fact that he can be unpredictable to his opponents. He wasn't exactly fond of the Inquisitors, besides a select few. When he was put under the command of the Second Sister while just starting as a Purge trooper, they had mutual respect towards each other, with Second Sister's respect towards him for his great potential & strengths, and Y/N's respect towards her is for her craftiness & intellect along that she would at least treat those under her command fairly(thanks to Y/n). He has many close friends in the Empire, which helped Y/N when he had enough of the Empire. He considers his fellow Purge troopers, allies and others under his command like they're his family, which in turn caused many to gladly follow him to the end. He even trained some of his comrades to learn how to be more efficient with multiple weaponry alongside his fighting style to increase their chances of survival and because he saw potential. Before he and his followers left the Empire, he had the Purge troopers that are of clones have their inhibitor chips removed, believing they deserve to have more free-will, not wanting to risk having to fight his comrades against their will.

Y/N was mostly okay & calm with his lifestyle but, due to witnessing his comrades & troops dying, he sometimes has a cold demeanor towards his enemies, those he isn't fond of, or just uses it to hide what he truly feels from others so it won't potentially be used against him/be seen as a sign of weakness. He'd even sometimes be ruthless/brutal to his enemies, and sometimes even noncombatants, but does have a sense of honor. And just because he left the Empire & has great hatred towards them, doesn't exactly mean he'd be on the Rebel Alliances' side, since he won't work with the same kind of people that killed his men & allies.

(Edit:)

Personality & traits: Caring(to his most trusted & those under his command), strict(yet fair to a degree), cunning, relentless, ruthless(to his enemies & others to a degree), loyal, highly intelligent, perceptive, intuitive, open-minded, vicious(same with ruthless), honorable to a degree, empathetic(to those under his command & those he finds promise), respectful(to a degree & unless disrespected)(even to enemies such as Thrawn), calm(can lose his cool but rarely), brilliant military strategist, adaptive.

Armor: (Decided to have 3 crimson red streaks down the middle of his chest piece and marked the front of his helmet with the Banished symbol in crimson red after leaving the Empire.)

)