Ryan X Reader

Im making you apart of the city savers club. Now shut up.

You've been going to New York high school (i dont even know if new york has a high school, but lets just say it does.) A cute guy named Ryan Metzger is in some of your classes. And lets just say, you wanted to date his thick ass. (Im trying to make it funny okay).

One day, you see Ryan outside school passing out papers to other students passing by. "Hey Ryan, what's that?" I ask him, as he gives me a paper. "Its for the city savers club. Me and Jack made it ourselves." He says. I look up and see Ryan smile. I smile back. "You think I could join?". "Sure, I would have to check with Jack first.". Ryan says. "Okay cool.". I start to walk away, when Ryan grabs my wrist. "Maybe you could come over tonight. See what its like.". "Sure. I would love to." You say, smiling at Ryan. He looked nervous, but in a cute way.

*time skip, because you and Ryan are cute together. 💖*

You arrive at Ryan's apartment and knock on the door. "Ryan! Your girlfriends here!". Then I hear laughing. Thats probably Ryan's brothers. I get red and look at my shoes. Ryan opens the door and says "Sorry for my brothers, the're wack. Come on in." Ryan says, waving for me to come inside.

I go inside and Ryan tells me to sit on the couch. "Stay here, I gotta talk to Jack really quickly.". I nod and wait for Ryan.

A couple of minutes later Ryan and Jack come back and sing "Your In (Y/N)!". "Umm, Ryan can I talk to you?". I say, getting up from the couch. "Yeah sure whats up?" Ryan says, as we walk to another room. *please dont go, you and ryan arent going to do it.* "So, what did you say to get me in?" I ask as I look him in the eye. Ryan looks away from me.

"I said...umm...here uhh...actions speak louder than words." Before I could say anything, Ryan kisses me on the lips. We both got red. "Thanks Ryan." I smile and hug Ryan and he hugs back. "So, can we date now?" Ryan asks. "Yes Ryan. We can date now." I say and grab Ryan's hand. "You two lovebirds get back here!" Jack screams at us. I laugh and me and Ryan walk back into the living room.

"Did you tell her?" Adam asks. "Yeah, but i showed her instead." (Sorry if your not she/her. Change it if you want).

*time skip because Ryan HAS to take you home ;)*

"Thanks Ryan, I really appreciate it.". I say, still holding his hand. "No problem." He says. And I kiss him on the cheek. "See ya tomorrow night?" Ryan says with his hand on his neck. "Yep! Bye Ryan!" I wave and Ryan waves back.

You guys are so cute together, but this is kinda cringe so sorry lol ~Socks