|28| jackie chan & bubble baths

Start from the beginning

"i think we"ll just have to put ice on it now." jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook left to go get the ice pack and returned just seconds after.

He sat on the bed next to taehyung who was still lying down much to jungkooks request. Jungkook slowly placed the ice pack onto taehyungs stomach, hearing the boy whimper.

"its cold koo." taehyung complained.

"i know baby but its just so it doesnt swell up even more." jungkook comforted, hand slipping through taehyungs hair.

"take a nap if you want. I'll be here."

"okay." taehyung mumbled and scooted over so jungkook had space to lay down next to him.

Jungkook kissed taehyungs forehead when the boy had eventually fallen asleep.

---

After taehyung and jungkook woke up from their nap it was already dinner time. Jimin, jungkook and yeosang all decided to stay the night and right now they were watching rush hour 3.

"is it just me that found the lady extra hot when she was bald?" jisung said after the movie finished.

"jackie chan is the hottest." jimin sighed dreamily.

"ew he's like- a hundred years older than you." jisung made a disgusted face.

"says the guy who found that forty year old woman hot at the gym the other day." jimin rolled his eyes.

"jimin i agree with you." yeosang smiled.

Jimin smirked, looking at jisung. "see?"

"whatever. Just go to sleep already, you're annoying." jisung muttered, feeling annoyed yeosang agreed with jimin.

Jungkook looked at taehyung through all the background commotion going on. "sleepy?" he asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "want a bath." he pondered for a second, then deciding he wanted a nice bubble bath.

Jungkook chuckled at him and then lifted him up effortlessly. "i'll get it ready for you."

"thank you jungkook." taehyung muttered when the older was finished filling the tub.

Taehyung hesistated at the bathroom door, hands fumbling with his folded pajamas nervously. He turned around facing jungkook who was raising a brow at him.

"everything okay?" jungkook asked.

"y-you can join me." taehyung mumbled, eyes scattering around the room. "if you want!" he then squeaked out shyly.

Jungkooks eyes widened a little and he cleared his throat. "you sure?"

"yes!" taehyung hurriedly squeaked before rushing inside the bathroom, closing the door shut.

Jungkook chuckled and he stood in front of the door for a while.

"can i come in now?" he asked.

He heard taehyungs little reply and he slowly opened the door. His eyes immediately darted to taehyung who was looking so cute under all the bubbles in the bath.

Taehyung glanced at him under his lashes. "s-stop staring." he uttered, playing with the water.

Jungkook nodded, looking away. He quickly stripped down to nothing and taehyungs eyes doubled in size on seeing the boys thing.

Jungkook smirked discretely and got into the tub so he was sitting opposite taehyung. They stared at eachother with soft smiles on their faces. Taehyung bit his lip, not knowing what to say.

"hey, come here." jungkook ordered softly, gentle eyes inviting taehyung.

The blonde slowly moved closer and jungkook pulled him on his lap so taehyung was now straddling him. The said boy wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck, playing with the long strands of his hair. Jungkooks hands rested on taehyungs waist, thumb rubbing massaging circles.

They were looking into eachothers eyes lovingly, having no need to say a word. Jungkook pulled taehyung down for a deep kiss, lips moulding roughly with his. Taehyung opened his mouth, letting jungkooks tongue enter. The older boy had a tight hold on his hips and he pulled him closer so their chests were pressed against eachother.

"fuck." jungkook cursed under his breath as he pulled away, eyes roaming taehyungs state who shyed away from the hard stare.

Jungkook then attatched his lips to taehyungs collar bone, tongue darting out to lick at the smooth skin. He bit down softly not wanting to hurt the younger. Taehyung moaned, throwing his head onto jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook groaned on hearing taehyungs moan. He decided to carry on, wanting to hear more.

He continued to sensually suck on taehyungs neck, listening to the boys moans.

"j-jungkook." taehyung whimpered, face pressed into jungkooks neck.

Jungkook pulled away, a clear bright red lovebite adorning taehyungs neck as a clear indication he belonged to jungkook.

"such a pretty boy hm." jungkook whispered in taehyungs ear, his hand rubbing his back gently.

Taehyung who was breathing heavily against jungkooks shoulder looked up with dazed eyes. He smiled lazily at the older who couldnt help but coo at the youngers behaviour.

Taehyung moved to sit inbetween jungkooks legs instead, his head rested on the boys chest and he sighed in pleasure.

Jungkook got some bubbles, smothering it on taehyungs chin. The boy giggled as he went and did the same to jungkook.

Jungkook stared at the lovebite and he placed a gentle kiss on it. Taehyung turned his head to smile at jungkook.

"mine." the older whispered as a declaration.

/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///

Wheres the first place you want to go after quarantine?