"I'll go this time" Taehyung said. He opened the door and squealed in surprise when he was covered with confetti. "CONGRATULATIONS!" Two voices chirped. "Jin! Namjoon!" Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. His two friends were standing at his door, holding a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. "Long time no see!" Taehyung hugged them and studied them. They were totally dressed for a special occasion - his and kookie's anniversary - while he on the other hand as just dressed casually. Not that he would fit in any of his neat dresses with his pregnant form...

"You both look so good! How did you know?" he asked, not remembering telling his old high school friends about the anniversary as well. "Jimin told us. Haha, back in high school we would have never expected this day would come! Eight years!" Jin said happily. "We thought we'd drop by early, we weren't sure if you two were going out," Namjoon said.

"Jeon! Congrats!" They yelled at jungkook when they entered the living room. Jungkook was surprised, but greeted them anyway. 'It's only eight years, nothing special about that,' He thought, but he couldn't help but smile when he saw Tae's cheerful face. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon got them some drinks and snacks, before saying they had to leave somewhere. "Junghe (jungkook's small brother) is upstairs, but he'll meet his girlfriend in the park at two o'clock," Mrs. Jeon said. Taehyung could hear vaguely a voice coming from upstairs, yelling "she's not my girlfriend!", and he laughed. "Okay then, have a nice day!" he and Jungkook went outside with them and waved goodbye. "Well then, you have guests" Jungkook said when they entered the house again.

Before Taehyung could say anything back, the doorbell rang again, and Jungkook walked back to the door. "Geez, did they forget something?" He sighed, but he was surprised to see Hoseok Jung and Park Bogum standing at their door.

"Uh hi! What brings you here?" He asked with raised eyebrows. "Your anniversary of course! We had nothing to do so we thought we'd stop by, looks like we chose a good timing," Bogum said, looking over his shoulder at the crowded living room. "Hey! Nice to see you again!" Taehyung squealed and he greeted them. Jungkook sighed as he closed the door behind them. He couldn't believe everyone was getting all worked up because of an eight-year anniversary.

"So Jeon, tell me how you're managing, being married to his for such along time," Park Bogum asked, receiving a glare from Taehyung. While chatting, the four of them joined the others in the living room. "Hey! More people! Makes the game even more fun!" Jin said cheerfully. "What game?" Taehyung asked, while jungkook got  Bogum and Hoseok some drinks. "This! Let's play" Jin said, holding a card game up.

They all chatted and played the game until it was already three o'clock. Junghe had already left, and Kookie's father had called once from work, informing them he would be home late. Jungkook and Taehyung had a lot of fun, it had been a while since they saw their friends. The doorbell finally rang again and Taehyung got up. he opened the door and his jaw dropped. Jennie, Jisso, Lalisa and Rose were standing there.

"Congratulations!" They said cheerfully, and Taehyung happily threw his arms around them. "You guys don't have to work today?" He asked. "Nope!" They said. "And I just got back from work," Rose said. Just when Taehyung wanted to close the door, a hand stopped it from closing and He opened it again. "Wait for me!" Tae's eyes widened in surprise. "Lee jung suk- hyung" he squeaked his name. "Yeah, Jungkook mentioned it at work, so I thought I'd drop by while I was in the neighbourhood," Lee said, and he shook his hand. "Congratulations to the both of you, may you be married for many, many more years... Or, maybe it's been enough already, and you could leave him for me?" Lee flirted, hovering over his and making his back away. "N-no thank you" Taehyung said with a blush.