Getting ready for..

Since I'm a werewolf. The wolves have added me into a group chat with every wolf how has a phone.

Wendy💜: Hey @Wylda your coming, we got some news to tell.

Me: Omw.

I put on my shoes, put the metal box in my leg-bag, and walk downstairs. "I'm to Wendy" I screamed through the house "alright enjoy!" Mom said before I left. I walked to the forest near our house and walked to the den. I can smell more than usual. Some animals that pas by, wolves that were walking here. My hearing is also better. It's like nothing can hide for me. After a while, I arrived and, walked inside. There I saw everyone sitting in a circle while Willa and Wyatt were saying something. They stopped talking. "ah you're there, sit down." Wyatt said. I did what he said and listened to what they had to say. "As I said, we are going to crash the prawn tonight." "Only the werewolves that are healthy enough will go. We don't want anything to happen to you." Willa added to Wyatt. There were assenting sounds. I looked around and saw Wendy staring at me, I smiled softly. She smiled back. "We gather with the zombies at the fountain in zombietown, at 7. From there we go to the prawn." Wyatt continues. "Clearly? then you can do whatever you did." Wyatt and Willa walked away, the wolves got up but didn't walk away. I walked over to Wendy. "hey-" I got interrupted. "should we do your hair?" two girls asked at the same time. Wendy stood next to me and took my arm. "Oh yes, it will be fun," she said and I was dragged out by the girls. We sat in a clearing in the forest. and the girls were all making little braids in my hair. "What are your names anyway?" I asked the twins. "I'm Jade" Said the one with a purple shirt. "And I'm Julia" Said the one with an orange blouse. "ah okay" "So where did you come from?" Jade asked. "uhm.." "don't be so rude, she just go here." Julia said. "oh no, it okay." "you sure? You haven't even told me yet." Wendy said and started an other braide. "well, then you guys know now." I took a leave from the ground and start playing with it. "When I was little I lived in a small house outside the forest with my mom.-" I got interrupted again. "Oh is that the house where lightning struck two years ago?"Jade said. "Jade, let her talk," Wendy said. "Fine.." She said and stopped braiding. "where were you, dad?" Julia asked curious. "he ran away, I don't know why." I said a bit sad. "ow, I'm sorry." I put on a smile. "It doesn't matter." "But, why do you live in Seabrook now?" Jade asked saying seabrook like it was trash. "because my mom got murdered.." I said biting my lip. Before anyone said anything I continued. "I don't know who did it. But after that, my best friend got killed as well.." I paused and felt a teardrop from my face. "I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I took their moonstones grabbed a bag of clothes and other stuff. And left to Seabrook.." I was ripping the leave in my hand of anger, and Wendy felt me ​​hugging. I hugged back and started crying in her shoulder. Julia stroked my back. "I'm sorry to hear that.." I realized people were touching me, I let go of Wendy and wiped away my tears. Julia stopped stroking my back. "I'm sorry," I said almost pushing them away and stood up while setting a step back. "I.I have to go.." I felt so sad and angry for no reason. I run away into the forest. "Don't run! You won't make it far!" Julia screamed before I got out of sight.

She was right after five minutes of running, I came exhausted and coughed to a stop. I was still angry and kicked my foot against a tree. That was a bad idea. I am lost and now also had pain in my foot. I sat down and looked at my phone.

Wendy: We're sorry, we're going back to the Den. Will we see you again just before prawn? Then we do your nails.xx Wendy.

I used my navigation to get back home. At home, I walked on to my room, put on music, and start throwing pillows around the room. I want my normal life back, why do I have to be like that again. I hit a picture frame with a picture of me, the glass broke and I picked it up trembling. My phone rang, it's Lizzy she wanted to video call. I lay down the broken picture and picked up the phone. And left my camera off. "hey! did you hear it! We are going to a prawn!" Lizzy yelled on the phone. "Lizzy not so loud, my ears jeez .." I said covering my ears. "oh sorry, why is your camera off?" I wiped away my tears. "oops, forgot to turn it on." I put on a smile and put on the camera. "Tonight to Prawn huh? What are you going to wear?" "Eliza made me a dress look." And she showed me her dress. It was red and green and looked like it would look great on her. "It is so beautiful!" I said. "Can I see your dress?" "sure" I turned my camera over and showed my dress, but I didn't see that the broken photo frame was also visible on the camera. "what happened to your picture frame?" Lizzy asked". "I accidentally knocked it over." "but your dress looks so nice! mine looks like a mess next to yours." she said laughing. "no at all! My mom wanted me to choose a new prom dress. I just preferred the dress I had on my birthday. But you know how she is." on my birthday I wore a green dress from a Zombie Town store. It is super comfortable and you do not have to pay attention to the fact that the dress falls off your body because it has no straps. You could hear a little girl in the background. "I have to help Zuzanna. I see you tonight, bye!" she hung up.

New Chapter, hooped u like it!

Sorry it's late, school took a lot of time.