New People

"come! we are going to be late for the debate." I said and we run to the big hall. I dropped one of my pompoms, I turned and picked them up. Then I heard something in the ventilation system and looked through it and I saw those yellow eyes again. That handsome guy. "Wylda what's up?" Lizzy asked. "N.nothing.. let's just go." I said and we run into the crowds and started cheering for Zed. Zed began to speak

"As your president, I will make Seabrook as a place to raise zombies and.." "werewolves!" Bree screamed pointing at the doors behind us. "Uhm.. no why would we want.. Werewolves!" Zed also pointed at the doors that were opening. Everyone started to scream en run in panic. I panicked as well and I stayed where I stood. I couldn't move, it was like I froze. "Where is our moonstone white hair!" Screamed the girl in the middle. "I think you got the wrong person." Addison reacts. "Our razor-sharp claws will Guten en out and splatter their blood." A wolf girl said. Everyone gasped. "Too much?"

"Wolves, on my command!" The wolves began to growl. And their eyes began to glow yellow. I shook. Those eyes, they look so scary.. I drop my pompoms. And run off to the bathroom. When I got there I saw black spots in front of my eyes. And I fell unconscious on the floor.

While I was lying there, Lizzy came inside and started shaking me in a panic to wake me up. After about 10 minutes I woke up in the doctor's office. "Good, your awake now. Do you know what happened?" I shook my head. "hmm... okay I have to check your health" after she is done with my blood pressure and weight. she gave the results "Your blood pressure is fine, your weight is a bit low" "I exercise a lot, I will make sure that it will be fine again. Can I go home now?" I spoke fast "Alright, you can go" I took my pompoms and left the school home.

When I opened my locker the next day. There fell a note out. I catch it.

I see u soon ugly elf.

-S

I'm late for classes already.

S? That could be so many people. I signed, took my books, and went to class.

I opened the door and everyone looked at me.

"Peligro." The teacher called. "Sí. Uh I mean.. Yes?" I said quickly. "Can you tell us why you're so late?" He looked mad. "I uhm.. bumped into someone and we fell from the stairs. So I went to the nurse for my ankle." I lied. "Well then. Take a seat." I faked that my ankle hurts by stumbling a bit, till I was by an empty seat and sat down. Next to me sat one of the wolves. She wrote something down in my notebook and pasted it back to me.

We all know that you lied. XD

I wrote back.

I don't care, as long as the teacher believes me.

May I ask what was the real reason that you were late?

I doubted, shall I tell her?

I'm different from the other people in this town.

What do you mean? Different?

I don't belong in this shitty place.

Then we have something in common. She wrote and laughed while writing it.

I'm Wylda by the way I wrote

I'm Wendy she wrote back

The bell rang.. everybody packed there stuff. Wendy gave her pen back to the person behind us. "I'll see ye" Wendy said. "'So, you fell from the stairs Hu?" Lizzy said. We walked the classroom out to a cafe in zombietown for lunch. We got our sandwiches and sat down on the stairs on the side of a building.

Writing this story is so much fun! It's my first English posted story so I'm sorry if u stil find any typos.
Don't forget to vote and comment, that gives me motivation. :)