Shihiro: Y-yeah, more than likely!

They both walked down the road and in the way they met with Katsumi.

They kept talking about random stuff related to school until they finally reached it. Then they made their way through the maze of halls until they got to their room, Class 1A.

When they entered, they saw all the students chatting with each other and getting to know each other.

Shihiro: Wow... So this is a school...

Katsumi: Oh, right, you were homeschooled due to the restrictions.

Shihiro: Well, more like self-taught, my mother didn't really have a lot of time.

Katsumi: Oh wow, and yet you were able to pass with perfect mark the written exam?! You are amazing!

Riza's eye twitched a little after hearing Katsumi call Shihiro that.

Tooru: Guys!

They then saw as Tooru, Kowerani, Sokudo, Karuma, Hassa, and Godda made their way towards them.

Tooru: Good to see you here!

Hassa: H-hi...

Godda: Whatever.

Karuma: Whats up.

Sokudo: I'm thrilled to greet you again!

Kowerani: Helloo!

The three of them greeted the group, but then a rough voice caught their attention.

???: Shihiro...

Shihiro turned around to see no other than Rog standing behind him.

Shihiro: R-Rog...

Katsumi: What the hell do you want, bastard! Leave us alone!

Karuma: I will pound you so hard!

Rog completely ignored the two hotheads from the group and kept talking with Shihiro.

Rog: Since when do you have a quirk?

Shihiro: W-well apparently I-I always had one, I-its an s-stockpiling quirk, so I j-just didn't know how to use it.

Rog narrowed his eyes a bit but then spoke.

Rog: I see...

Rog then turned around and went to find a seat, but he turned around and spoke.

Rog: Katsumi... I'm sorry...

He then went to sit.

Kowerani: Did he just... Apologize to Katsumi?

Karuma: What the heeeell?!

As the group was shocked by Rog's actions, another voice surprised Shihiro.

???: Hey, it's you!

Shihiro turned around to see the girl he had saved during the entrance exam.