"I insist!" Suya persuaded him.

"Hah... fine. Thank you so much!" Victor thanked him and took about one-third of the meal from him.

"Can I have some too?" Saya pleaded.

"How about no." Suya said with a deadpan look at her.

"So mean!" Saya pouted.

"I see that Suya here has a favourite!" Shoichi said with a grin.

"I-I don't!" Suya said with a flushed face. He turned to look at Victor, whose fur was also red as well.

The group laughed at their expense, teasing them about being each other's favourites. It was true though, Suya felt more connected with Victor than anyone else here. The teasing died down slowly, and the topic got changed.

"So, Suya..." Shoichi started. "What club do you wanna take? There is still time to apply for clubs, but I'm just curious what you'll take."

"Hmm... is there a tennis club here?" At that question, Saya's ears perked and she jumped in front of Suya.

"Are you interested in joining the Tennis Club?!" She 'asked', grinning like a mad woman.

"Oh," Suya leaned back when Saya's face was getting too close. "Uh, yeah? I mean, me and Sero have played Tennis a lot before, and so have my parents, so we aren't new to it."

"Have you been to any tournaments?" Yuuichi asked him.

"Well," Suya said with a thoughtful expression. "Sero and I have gone to a grand total of 6 tournaments, in which we won 2 each."

"That's a good record." Keisuke praised.

"Thank you Kei-san." Suya smiled bashfully. "But we aren't professionals like you guys, we prefer indoor stuff like studies and art since those are our best fields."

"Oh yeah, how did you fare in the entrance exam? It's supposed to be harder than our midterms, so don't worry if you got less marks." Jun asked him.

"Well, both of us got perfect scores." Suya grinned.

A chorus of 'whaaat?!' went across the table, grabbing the attention of all the other students in the classroom. But they were not paid any heed.

"You and your brother actually got a perfect score on our entrance exam?!" Shoichi exclaimed, getting another series of 'what?!'s from the others.

"Uh, yeah?" Suya's face was now red from all the attention he was getting.

"How?! None of us here got above 95%!" Someone said.

"Uhh," Suya's face reddened even more. He just hoped that the ground would swallow him whole...

~~~

"So, Sero, what club are you gonna join?" Kiga asked him.

"Uh, I think me and my brother will go to the Tennis Club." Sero replied.

"Why not volleyball?" Haruki grumbled.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Haruki, but me and my brother are more used to Tennis than volleyball..." Sero quickly apologised.

"No no, it's fine." Haruki said.

"Aww, Sero! What kind of a boyfriend are you, not keeping your wolf company after school?"

Sero's face turned into a red light bulb, while Haruki... well... If looks could kill, Kiga would have been incinerated. Haruki's eyes could probably shoot fire. However, there was no denying the smallest tinge of pink dashed along his cheeks.

Luckily, it went unnoticeable, and Haruki was saved.

"I will make sure that your only remains will be your bones after the murder." Haruki threatened him.

"Point taken." Kiga seemed relatively unnerved by the threat. Sero was, too.

"Damn, I need to use that threat sometime." Sero said.

"Really? I have many more threats I can share with you." Haruki replied, turning back to look at Sero.

"Really?! I would be glad to hear them! And in return, I will share some of mine as well!" Sero smiled.

They started to bond over the weirdest threats they know, which was a very weird topic to bond over, but it worked, and both parties seemed to have fun.

Kiga smirked while they talked. He sighed and closed his eyes while shaking his head.

"They are so clueless, aren't they..." He said with a smile.

~~~~

"So dad, papa, can we join the Tennis Club?" Sero asked them. They smiled.

"Of course Sero! I want you guys out of the house as much as possible, because me and your papa have some stuff to do~" Dad said with a smirk.

"Ewww! We didn't need to hear that!" Sero and Suya yelled, covering their ears in disgust.

"Oh stop it, you two." Papa laughed. "The both of you will be doing the same thing once you get your crushes~"

"PAPA!" They shouted, their faces were entirely red. Papa just laughed in response.

"Oh, I also need all the details when you do it!" Dad smiled.

"Ughhhhhh..." Sero covered his face while Suya just looked down.

"Oh come on, we love you two." Papa picked them up in a hug, dragging Dad into the hug as well.

"We love you too..." Sero and Suya smiled at them.

----------------------XXXXXXXXXXX-----------------------