They reached the classrooms, and approached class 3-B. There, they saw a shiba inu leaning beside the entrance. Shoichi's eyes seemed to light up when they saw him.

"Hey Yuuichi!" He called out to him.The shiba inu turned towards the source of the sound and smiled. "Hey Sho. Who is this?" He asked, gesturing towards Suya.

"Oh, this is-"

"Hello, I am Suyami Haruchiya, but you can call me Suya. Pleased to meet you." Suya, surprisingly calmly, replied.

"Hi Suya-kun, my name is Yuuichi Michimiya, but you can call me Yuuichi." Yuuichi smiled and shaked hands with Suya.

"Don't call him -kun, he prefers to be called Suya." Shoichi butted in.

Suya wanted to say something, but Yuuichi cut him off. "If that's the case, you can call me just Yuuichi. Anyways, how old are you? You seem pretty young. 17? 18?"

"Yuu! You can't just ask someone that!" Shoichi scolded him, to which Yuuichi just laughed. "Anyways, what is your age? You do seem a bit young..."

Yuuichi smirked. "Oh yeah? What happened to 'Don't just ask someone that!'?"

"Oh shut up, you already asked him, so why not find out?"

Suya looked at the playful banter and chuckled. "I am sorry to ask this.." Suya interrupted, making the both of them stop. "But are you two boyfriends?"

They froze. The smile on their faces just stayed there, while they just stared at the fox. Suya stared back.

"Whaaaa?! How did you find out?!" Shoichi suddenly shouted, his face red.

"Calm down, you oaf! Don't shout out loud!" Yuuichi scolded him, punching him in the shoulder.

"I'm sorry.." Shoichi apologised, and looked around. There were no turned heads, so they were okay.

"Okay, now..." Yuuichi leaned in towards Suya's face. "How can you tell?"

"Uhhh," Suya's face reddened a little. "Because I just had that gut feeling?"

Yuuichi nodded and leant back up. He groaned. "God, another person, huh?" He silently muttered.

"Don't feel bad. Actually, if it's because of the guy-dating-guy thing, don't worry. Me and my brother are good at keeping secrets, and are also gay ourselves." Suya smiled.

"Wait a minute, you're gay?" Shoichi asked.

"He just said it, you big doofus." Yuuichi sassed him and looked back at Suya. "Also, why are you telling this to a stranger?"

"I would like to think we are friends now. Or is that too fast?" Suya replied.

"No no no! I meant that why did you come out to a person you just met? And you even said that your brother is gay as well?" Yuuichi asked again.

"Well, we already agreed that we are gonna be open. Being gay isn't something to feel bad about, is it?" Suya smiled at the two of them. The two were taken aback by this.

"I guess so..." Shoichi mumbled.

"So! Let's change the topic! How old are you?" Yuuichi suddenly said, gaining two stares at him. "What? It was getting awkward and I am really curious. He does look too young to be a senior, doesn't he?"

"Well, if you say so... I'm 16." Suya replied.

"Wait, sixteen?!" Yuuichi Shouted, earning him a punch to the gut and a scolding fromShoichi.

"Sorry about that, but are you really 16? That's way younger than most of us!" Shoichi was quick to reply.

"Yeah, I know. Back in my previous school I was still the youngest kid in my grade, same with my brother. So it's not really much news to me." Suya shrugged.