Chapter 9 ~Hold My Hand~

Start from the beginning

"And that's brilliant! I've never thought you would generate this much energy! You're sooooo strong!" Fu exclaims singsong, excitedly as a kid, "and you finish it in... 4 minutes and 21 seconds! That's real quick! Now let's head back to the lab!"

Fu says as he takes out his sword. He strikes out a purple, cross shaped portal in the air. "Get in and we'll be there." He smirks.

"That's super convenient!" Ecca exclaims. Fu smiles proudly.

~Time Skip~

After returned to the lab, Fu turns to Ecca. "You got hurt. Do you need medical treatment before our next experiment start?"

"I think I can do that on my own. Just look." Her says as she bites her index finger and blood runs through her fingers and palm.

"Seriously? You know what are you doing right?!" Fu is surprised by what Ecca is doing. In the meantime, Ecca mix some of her ki into her blood and rubs her blood on her scratches.

After the blood covers her scratches, it stops bleeding and starts to recover. A minute later, all the wounds turns back to normal. Fu is amazed by her healing ability.

"Wow... now that's amazing! Hey, can you give me some blood of yours? Just a tiny little drop would do! I want to do a whole investigation of you!" Fu begs, "please? Pretty please?"

"What? That's weird you know, suddenly asking for some blood..." Ecca mumbles, "but I understand how it feels when you need blood so desperate so I'll give you some of my blood later."

"I know you're the best!" Fu smiles, leading Ecca to roll her eyes.

"By the way, there's a wish that I promised you for wining in five minutes. What would it be?" Fu asks curiously.

"Hmm... how about teaching me that portal stuff?" Ecca smirks. She knows she is playing a smart dirty game. After she learns to make a portal, she can go anywhere she pleases with it and can hide from Fu easily.

"Ha! So you're interested! I thought you said it was lame." Fu teases.

"Well it is lame but kinda convenient, I must admit." Ecca simply nods and explains, shrugging.

"Very well, I maybe consider teach you later. This may even be an interesting test!" Fu nods, "but first things first. Let's finish the tests we arranged first. We're gonna be veeeeery busy these days!"

~Time Skip~

Four days has passed and Fu brings Ecca around the prison planet. Not just for "experiments" of fighting prisoners, but also showing her around and sometimes even just playing silly games like hide and seek like children.

The two become closer and closer. Fu finds Ecca is a extremely strong fighter. Which impresses him a lot. And Ecca finds Fu a suprisingly funny and childish person, which she thinks is adorable.

And although Ecca doesn't want to admit it but she has loads of fun together with Fu. She never had this much fun since she was four, when all of her family and friends died in the unknown attack of angels, when her childhood ended.

It really feels good for her when she can play around and not caring about the consequences. She is relax and happy with Fu. It reminds her of the happy childhood she once had.

But still there is one thing Ecca concerns a lot. It has been four days and Houaida hasn't contacted her yet. Not even a single message. She's worried but she has nothing to do with it as Fu is now with her and she simply can't get away.