Chapter 29 - Good or Bad Monday?

Start from the beginning

"Did you do the homework?" Asked Yuri putting on her shoes. Natsuki was kneeling down and doing her laces when she looked up and gave Yuri a toothy grin.

"Yep, all in my bag!" Said Natsuki with a thumbs up.

"When did you have the time? I never saw you do it." Asked Yuri a she began to slip her shoes on.

"I just did it when I was on break at work, you know, since I forgot my phone and all." Said Natsuki getting their bags.

"So you would have talked to me all that time instead of doing your homework? How sweet~" teased Yuri.

"S-SHUT UP BAKA!" Shouted the blushing Natsuki as she chucked Yuri's bag at her.

"Thank you~" chuckled Yuri as she perched her bag over her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Asked Yuri as she saw Natsuki was beginning to walk her way to school.

"Uh, going to school?" Said Natsuki.

"Uh, we have a car?" Said Yuri gesturing to her car and Natsuki gave palmed at that.

"Right. Forgot." Said Natsuki walking past Yuri to the car.

On the way to school Natsuki couldn't help but smile at how nice it was to drive to school instead of walking.

"What's got you so happy?" Asked Yuri, who occasionally took glimpses at Natsuki.

"It's just nice not having to deal with that fucking morning air. It freezes my non existent balls off." Said Natsuki making Yuri burst out laughing.

"I've heard you say a lot of things Natsuki, but never have you ever said something so ridiculous!" Smiled Yuri.

"Oh hush. You're no better. What's weirder is that you chose to walk to and back from school even though you had a car. Like, why would you do that?" The car went silent.
"So, what is the reason?" Asked Natsuki. If Yuri could she'd fiddle with her hair.

"So I...could walk with you..." Whispered Yuri but not quiet enough since Natsuki heard her and began to blush.

"T-Thats stupid. Don't do things like that..I'm not worth it." Said Natsuki looking out the window to avoid eye contact. Suddenly the car violently stopped, making natsuki dash forward and hit her head on the window.

"YURI WHAT THE FUCK?????" Shouted Natsuki rubbing her forehead.

"I disagree." Said Yuri firmly, pulling the car over and looking natsuki angrily in the eye.
"You were worth walking to shool in the fucking freezing cold every morning, because you have always been kind and amazing. I refuse to hear you think otherwise." Said Yuri firmly before driving the car and looking out into the road.

Natsukis mouth opened and closed like a gold fish, unable to think of what to say so she just looked to the side out the window, trying to think of what to say and ignore the sudden heat in her cheeks.

"Well, i guess it's...nice...to walk with you too." Said Natsuki trying not to choke or gag at saying something nice, still not used to the whole emotional honesty thing. Once they arrived at school the two had to unfortunatly part ways since they had different for rooms, but they'd see each other at the end of the day...
Hopefully...

)-----------------( Time Skip )-----------------(

Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki had all run into each other after school ended and were all headed to the club together.

"Did you guys get that maths test as well?" Asked Sayori.

"Yep. I failed." Said Natsuki even though she did the homework.