Chapter 7- the date

Maddison's pov;

cam asked me out a few days ago and now he has some kind of great date planned. Honestly I'm not sure I wanna go out with cam again, at least not right now. I said yes because it would've embarrassed him if I said no. We've been through some stuff and I don't know I feel like he isn't exactly ready for a daughter AND a relationship. He should worry about Cleo and just Cleo he shouldn't worry about me too.

Do you get what I'm saying or am I all alone on this one?

So I'm gonna let him take me out on his little date and then I'm gonna tell him the truth.

-7 p.m.

Cam's pov;

This is the night the greatest night of my life I had asked maddie to meet my at my house because I wanted us to actually walk to our destination , and I felt that'd be much much easier.

So I just finished up my hair and I'm pretty much ready so I decide to go downstairs and watch some tv.

*ding dong*

that must be Maddie!!

*cough*

cool coooooooll be coooooll

"hellloo-" I stopped as I saw long brown hair, a nice figure and boobs practically popping out of a top.

"oh.. hey stephanie" I said as she plastered that big white smile.

~

Maddison's pov;

so cam told me to meet him at his house,so I asked my best friend Jessa to give me a ride knowing cam would bring me home, date is starting out great right (note the sarcasm)

I was wearing a light pink skater skirt, combat boots, and a blue and pink floral crop top. Now am I honestly more of the joggers and band tee type but idk I though I'd dress "nicer" tonight.

I walked up to the steps of the obviously familiar house waving bye to Jessa "hey don't be getting pregnant again mads!!" She yelled as I flipped her off and we both laughed

I've knocked and knocked and knocked and he wasn't answering.

I lifted the mat to surprisingly notice a key, yup same old cam all about the mat keys.

I placed the key into the key hole (omg lol revenge of the key hole, only some might understand) and walked inside.

"Cam!!" I shouted looking around and not seeing anyone. I looked in nashes room and in the bathrooms and then made my way to Cam's room.

"Cam?" I asked quietly as I opened the door and all there was, was an empty room so I walked into the bathroom and ...

I see him getting it on with some brunette plastic Barbie doll.

"What the fuck Cameron!" I yelled as he turned around and opened his mouth speechless.

"Close your disgusting mouth, didn't your mom ever tell you that you'll catch flies" I said as I ran downstairs

"Maddison! Maddison wait please!" I heard behind me as I ran out the door

"Maddison!!" He yelled again

"WHAT!?!?" I yelled back

"Stop running" he said

"And why the fuck would I do that!" I said as I started walking somewhere, anywhere.. but here.

"Please just let me explain"

"Explain what Cameron! How you asked me out on a date, and started making out with some girl in the bathroom! I didn't want to come Cameron I didn't want to, but I did for Cleo, because she thinks your some fucking hero but your not she's 4 she has no idea what kind of sick mother fucker you are! I'm stupid I'm so fucking stupid to think you've changed and that your different because your not God Damit! I want you out of my life! Out! we will figure something out with cleo maybe Nash could or something, but your never seeing me again. This was a sign and I'm taking it how it is. Bye Cameron. For good" I said walking down the street. Going somewhere I haven't been in a while.

Cam's pov;

I didn't know what to say to her.

So I stood there..

Minutes went by and even felt like hours went by.. just standing there .

"cam?.." I heard a shy voice and looked excitedly thinking it was maddie

"Oh.. hey steph" I said

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any of this.." she sad sagging her head down

see Stephanie isn't your typical ex girlfriend that's a hoe and is a bitch and totally fake.

Stephanie really cared about me the only reason she's was dressed such a strange way was because she was trying to impress me, because I broke up with her when maddie and Cleo came along. I felt like I should be with them 100% of the time.

"No you didn't cause anything steph, I did" I said to her

"I'm here Cameron if you wanna talk or something" she said, "but I have to get going my dad just got back in town" she said as she kissed me on the check and said goodbye.

I don't know what I'm going to do... about any of this.

I'm sorry this is horrible :( I'm rusty as crap and need to get my game back yo! jk I'm not cool (maybe just a little) but I will be updating every 2-3 days now so look forward to that and honestly I have some amazing ideas for this story! <3 luv you guys! {: