chapter 11

IM BACK.

MADDIE:

today is the day.

the day that we go on tour.

the day that I have to be with Cameron and Jacob at the same time, in the same room. I mean I'm an adult I should be able to control my feelings, whether they be for Cameron or Jacob. It's just so stressful really; having to choose between them. I mean cmon I'm not in high school anymore, this is reality tv drama, that I shouldn't be dealing with.

"Hurry up Cee" I yelled from my room

"coming mama" she yelled back as she ran to my room

"You all ready?" I asked her

"Mhm" she said sweetly as I hugged her

"Let's go" I said grabbing her hand and started walking to the car.

~

Instead of flying, we're going to take a bus to the first tour stop. "Hey mads!!" Cameron yelled. "Hey cam" I said hugging him. "So are you excited!!" He said smiling like crazy. "Yeah totally" i lied. "Cmon lets gooo!!" he said as he put his arm over my shoulder

As we walked in all of the guys were fighting over which bunk they would get, which was hilarious. "woah woah woah! guys!" yelled gilinsky "I think that maddie should choose which bunk she wants first, for her and Cleo" as he said that all the guys nodded and agreed "hmmm jack which bunk do you want, so that I don't get the same one as you?" I said walking near him "oh! thanks mads, I want the top one!!" he said excitedly "well in that case I want the top one" I said smiling as his jaw dropped "you little-" he said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and all the guys yelled and right when the tour felt complete, like it wouldn't be that bad after all, like I wouldn't totally regret coming- Jacob walked up the steps and dropped his bags. Everyone then yelled "Jacob!!" as they all hugged him, all he seemed to be able to do was look at me..

this is going to be harder than I thought..

~~
well I want to apologize for not updating, I've been super busy and without wifi lmao