Chapter 6- yes .

Maddisons pov.

So Cleo got out of the hospital 5 hours ago and Cameron  took her out for ice cream and insisted that i stayed at the house and i have no idea why.

" So why'd Cameron want me to stay here again. " i asked Nash as he laughed to the movie white chicks.

" uh he uhhh.. " he paused

" he wants to spend time with Cleo alone?.. yeah he wants to spend time with Cleo alone " he said awkwardly.

" Nash... your not telling me something " i said to him and he gulped

" what are you hiding from me? " i asked getting closer to him.

" what are you talking about " he asked scooting back away from me.

" ouh i think you know exactly what I'm talking about. " i said to him getting even closer to him to where he was on the edge of the couch.

" i know nothing " he said in surrender

" naaassshhhyy you better speak before i do something horrible " i said to him as he hung from the couch.

" you wouldn't " he said

" but i would " i said as i got off the couch and ran towards the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed the chocolate pudding and jumped onto the counter.

" maddie.. be careful with those " he said as he slowly approached me.

" not another step grier or the pudding gets it " i said to him.

If you confused as to why I'm black mailing him with pudding its because 3ish years ago he started becoming obsessed with the triple chocolate pudding omg he ate them all the time and he had gained some dough with all of the face stuffing so he had to lay off of it for awhile and now that he is thin and a vegetarian and heath and blah bah blah he can eat them and not really worry about the weight gain so he eats them constantly and he literally labels them ' nashty's ' so no one will eat them. And yeah there like his prized possession.

" ouh cmon madds you wouldn't eat them would you " Nash said

" i would Nash all 3 of them " i said ( btw he ate one right before this whole situation started )

" unleesss..." i started

" you tell me whats going on with Cameron and Cleo " i said as i stood on the granite tops.

" never " he said

" mhm whaaale i guess its time " i said starring at the pudding.

" no " he said as i opened the seal to the chocolaty pudding.

" okay okay " he said

" okay? " i asked

" its a surprise okay and if i tell you then it will be ruined " he said.

" ugh fine. i do like a good surprise " i said.

" now uh can i have my *cough* babies *cough* " he said and i laughed as i got off of the counter.

" yes yes of course here are your as you say 'babies' " i said handing him back the pudding.

" thank you " he said as he took the one i had opened and put the rest back into the fridge and he walked away to his bedroom.

" YOUR GONNA LOVE IT! " he screamed from his room.

i just leaned against the fridge laughing not only at the comment he screamed at me but the wonders of what he's doing to that poor pudding.