𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

Start from the beginning

"You sound sad," Cai asked before giving a supportive pat on the back, "Stop that. The nigga ain't worth it."

The rest of them shrugged agreeing with him before going back to the money. Don knew he had to make a tough decision but didn't know how to execute it.

It was gonna take some outside help.

-

When reality had hit her that the money was gone, she lost her mind. Thinking of all the ways to harm her mother for bringing in her husband. But especially him in every way possible.

Although she tried to love her mother after losing her father, it was a proven failure. Nobody knew how to handle anything she brought towards them. Whether it was money problems or false love in return for a benefit.

She was used to this. So she did the same thing to those of them who wanted nothing more than to harm her. " There goes your 5k with added interest."

"Thank you bruh, that's why I love you." Her eyes watered at the money in her hand. It definitely had added interest of another 5k.

"What you doing wit it?"

"Might take my art scholarship...in New York next year." Dede softly told him while putting the money in her bag.

She didn't want them to find out that way since she was prepared to leave already. Nobody was allowed to hold her back with their tears.

Even though she knew if she gone even Karma, her plan to leave was over. Regardless if she wanted to admit it or not.

Karma came from around the corner with a bag of Cheetos and a look which screamed on the brink of emotions to everyone. Tears were already in her eyes ready to roll.

"I'm running away. She gon wanna hug me and shit."

"And why not? You was her boyfriend before Cai."

"Bye Dejah. Ian nobody husband but Ashanti's."

"Keed!" Karma hugged him as he rubbed her back rolling his eyes.

"Ashanti don't even know your elephant neck ass. But I know a girl who kinda do look like her."

"Who?"

Instead of answering Dede pulled out her phone to show an interesting picture she found. Keed's eyes zoomed in Toots feet in between another guys legs in a picture.

Both girls saw him clearly shocked but immediately act unbothered but what he saw. He knew he felt something but they didn't know how deep it went for her.

And whoever she was with was not going to be there for long.

"Ouuuu somebody's mad!" Dede said sticking out her tongue.

"Stop he will beat yo ass like a slave." Karmas warning heeded her from going any further. Instead making her focus on her next plan.

"Sis, do you got a lawyer?"

-

"Ion think I wanna order here anymore." She crossed her arms.

"Why?"

"Cos she look like she gon spit in my food." Karma muttered.

"No she not. Just choose."

Just as they stood in line for the food, Bria walked in front of them. Playing like she couldn't see Karma and Cairo together.

"Don't say nothin."