Josiffany by Andrew Tran

Andrew’s Story: The story of Joseph and Tiffany

"I wish I could go to first ave."said Tiffany Lo with a sigh. The reason for this was so that she could see her fantasy Joseph Chen's handsome face and muscular build. Although she knew if she switched school she would be deemed a traitor among the mariners, but she thought it was worth it to see Joseph even one last time. So having thought of that Tiffany mustered all of her courage and set forth on a new journey at first ave. Surprisingly she had all the same classes with Joseph it was as if they were destined to be together for ever. Unfortunately for Tiffany she became part of the unpopular group. However whenever Tiffany saw Joseph in class her heart leaped with joy in amazement at how perfect he was. Just seeing him wasn't enough though for Tiffany she wanted to become more than friends with Joseph. So as she walked up to him one lunch Joseph saw her and quickly ran away. For the next week Tiffany cried and cried unable to go to school and face the humiliation of being rejected. However she was forced to go to school. When she first caught sight of Joseph she held back the tears desperate not to cry. When the bell rang she quickly ran but the. As she was running away she somehow bumped into Joseph . And in the middle of the hallway during passing period Joseph got down on one knee and said " Tiffany will you be my beautiful girlfriend.

Josephs POV

“Ugh why is tiffany coming towards me I’m going to make a complete fool of myself” thought Joseph with a sigh. “Better run and face the consequences later.” So then Joseph took off running as Tiffany slowly walked up to him.  As Joseph was running he caught sight of Tiffany dumbstruck and holding back the tears.