heart - beat

- fluff (^o^)
- dedicated to @dynastae

it was getting heated in the room as taeyung turned on the tv to accompany his guest, jeon jungkook, on the living room. they took a bet on who would win the next ufc championship and both had the different choices of wrestlers; them agreeing with a prize for the one betting on the winner of the final round. both of their focus went completely on the bright screen, with the wrestlers throwing punches by the second and the commentary growing more detailed by every round. "my bet is surely going to win," taehyung whispered with a smirk to the one beside him. "hes been doing well." he added.

jungkook leaned back on the sofa and gave a little giggle. "yeah right, howd you know if you only kept focusing when he absolutely dominates the other guy?" teasingly, he looks away and anticipates the other to get flustered. yet instead, taehyung just appears surprised.
"and what do you mean by that?" he arches his eyebrows.
"youve been biting your lips everytime that happens. you want that, huh?" jungkook leans forward a bit mischievously with his actions to the other and motions his hand onto taehyung. turning a bit red, the other moved away and just stared back again at the tv.
"and my bet is clutching right now. you dont stand a chance."

taehyung rolls his eyes. "shut up." he whispers, still a bit red from whatever happened earlier.

it was already the final round and the bowl of chips gradually got emptier, both of them completely snacking on it as punches and kicks went by between the wrestlers. in the spark of the moment, it ended.
eyes grew sharp as the announcement of results were put up on screen; jungkook waving his hands above and happily doing motions altogether as he knew his bet won.
"we get it. yours won. so, what now?" taehyung pouted and lowered the tvs volume, tossing the remote with his pinky up.

"well," jungkook punches taehyung on the arm as he leans in even more to him. "our promise for the one who wins the bet." his hands travelled onto taehyungs abdomen as he slowly topples his way onto the other.
"the hell do you think youre doing?" taehyung squirms on his place, with his expression giving out the fact that hes getting really flushed. jungkook positioned himself right above taehyung, just kneeling down onto the soft cushion with the other scooted back. he had a look of mischief on his face. "i just want," lips whispering words onto the others ear. "i just kinda want to cuddle."

surprised by how he didnt hesitate to say that, taehyung looks away to hide his rather desperate expression. "then why are you ON TOP OF ME?" he stutters a bit.
"i dunno, you look cute."
taehyung murmurs by the response, trying to deny how embarassed he got.

jungkook slowly slouches onto the other with his arms on top of his shoulders, sliding right on him with a warm hug.
"this is all i want. lets stay like this for a while." he says before kissing the other on his forehead.