Chapter Four-Collinsport-A History II-1760-1795

Barnabas Collins, (actor Thomas MacDonnell), and Angelique Brouchard, (Raffey Cassidy), is taken to Collinsport fishing village in 1760, by Barnabas's father Joshua Collins, (actor Ivan Kaye); and Naomi Collins, (actress Susanna Cappellero), and Joshua, are murdered by Angelique by dark magic after Barnabas, (actor-producer Johnny Depp), tells her he doesn't love his maid, (in 1795, 35 years' later), which results in Angelique using magic to kill his first wife Josette du Pre Collins, (Bella Heathcote), from committing suicide off Widow's Hill, in Tim Burton's "Dark Shadows", 2012, right in the media section.

Warning: It is rated PG-13 for some supernatural horror violence, sex refrences, adult themes. You must be 13 years and over to see and hear it.

In color.

Section II

The Collinsport galleys were full of sailors.

They wore a blue waistcoat, blue breeches, brown stockings, a white shirt, and leather, buckled shoes on their feet; they wore a white colored wig across their foreheads, (that was fitted in black); they were less regal as a Lord from New York, Maine, or Boston...But they held their hands held high...while their Sea Captains hollered aboard the ships...who were laying in the swirling waters off the Maine coast.

For over three decades, the fishing village thrived under the Collins/Stoddard name. No one knew other ways; no one knew how much everyone needed the family of Vampires who lived in Collinwood Manor; no one needed to see how deadly it was too be associated with them...unless they were bothered by the curse that had plagued them.

And, as for the Collinsport ladies, arrived in their long, red colored French made gowns...and blue petticoats...all wished that they'd all be married to men of good standing...even if their hands...and feet...and arms...bled due to hard labor...

...Or hunted in the dark, shadowy, woods...with their American Fowler guns...to shoot rabbits, deers, and other wild animals...

...Any talk of werewolves, vampires, and demons...weren't spoke off. Unless you wanted to be in the Windcliff Sanitarium...where the mad dwelled in their eerie dungeons...and the prisoners were chained like dogs...and howled at the bloody moon in the cold sky.

***

Page 5.