3) Walking advertisement

Start from the beginning

I stepped out of the washroom and popcorn guy was still waiting there. His eyes twitched as he looked at me and opened his mouth to _

"Don't comment on it" I said sharply leaving his mouth hanging.

"But_"

"No"

"Wait _"

"I know this makes me look like a looney. I don't care. "

He sighed but didn't say anything and took my pace as I headed to the door .

But soon as I came down , embarrassment hit me like a wall. People were staring and snickering at me . I didn't have the time of my life to look around when I was running to the washroom, but going back was not the same.

"So you're going to watch the movie?"

"No half of it must be over by now."

"Yeah, The baby's mom sort of apologized to me. Her baby was sort of queasy , so I guess she went to the hospital. "

"Oh my God! Are they alright!!" I asked in horror forgetting about all the stares I was getting.

"Yeah , she said she just wanted to check."

Slightly I felt a flicker. A blood curdling scream met my ears. I looked in horror but couldn't find where it was coming from. I looked back and the room sort of changed. Popcorn guy was no longer there, the light in the ceiling dimmed.

"You are not going to last" a presence whispered in my ear giving me chills. I turned around and popcorn guy was staring at me.

"Did you realize that I was talking to you "

I took a queasy breath not knowing what happened.

"Hey"

I looked at him.

"Is everything alright?"

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Well I was asking you if you need something?"

I shook my head.

"Okay then my shift ends now. I can maybe walk you home or something? Assuming it's not so far.

I gave him a stare.

He returned me the stare.

" I don't need you to walk me to my home. I can do that myself! I'm a strong independent woman. "

He chuckled. "Okay woman. Since my services are no longer needed, I'm glad to help you "

"Thank you " I replied honestly.

"Bye " he replied as he took his own backpack.

"Bye " I sighed as we both opened the door and started walking the same way. Awkward level infinity.

"Now this makes things awkward " popcorn guy chuckled replying to my thoughts.

I chuckled ,embarrassed and then went silent.

We kept moving along the same path. Don't take that turn, don't take that turn. Oh damn!

As we took the same turn, I realized a lot of people were giving me weird looks.

Why are they all looking at me like that!!!

"You going straight way?"

I looked at him as he was going to take another turn.

" yes"

"Well then it's the real bye now. "

I smiled.

"And oh ,you must be wondering why all are giving you weird glances. Its your tee. Its inside out."

Hey guys!! You must wondering why my 24 hours turned out to be two days. Just for you to know I'm from another world, so my 24 hours can be months or years for you. Lol

I really don't know about this chapter. I tried to write but this was something I came up on spot. So did you like the popcorn guy? And what do you think was that presence.

We are completely locked downed here. I hope you guys will take the necessary precautions and don't be a covidiot.

I'm hiring my characters to promote the story

Old lady:_

Dusutti: say the dialogue that I taught you

Old lady: oh I know what you need. Ransacking her bamboo bag

Dusutti: oh God not again

Old lady: use it wisely. Handing an old toothbrush.

Dusutti: what the _

Vote
Comment
Follow

Thank you for the 30 reads. Love you.