come on it'll be so much fun

Start from the beginning

" Nothing let's just go. " Without another word spoken between the three girls they walked into the only hours all three of them shared and took a seat spread out within the classroom.

" Today we are going to be lear- " Mollie zoned out her teacher as she heard whispering that she couldn't quite make out, but when she looked around the classroom no one was talking but the teacher. She looked out the door into the hall and no one was there either.

Maybe I'm going crazy. She thought. She has seen and heard the weirdest things today, even last night. Mollie shook off the weird feeling she had and decided it was time to pay attention, then she started writing notes.

"The amount of homework Mr. Davis gave me is going to keep me busy all weekend. " Hailey complained while walking to lunch with Mollie and Ashton.

" Great, I guess we can't go to the party now, bummer. " Mollie fake pouted towards Hailey only making her laugh along with Ashton.

" Mollie, you're going to this party whether you like it or not. "

" Ashton, help me out here, will you? " Mollie pleaded towards Ashton only hoping her best friend would help her out.

" Hey don't look at me, I'm not helping you with this one. " Ashton put his hands up in surrender making Mollie give him a dirty look jokingly.

Mollie stopped bringing up the party, giving in that she had to go. The three met up with their friends and went to go eat lunch outside on one of the benches like they do every day. Mollie was too caught up in her thoughts to engage in her friends' conversation. She kept thinking back to seeing wolves, even when there aren't any in California. But the thing that kept crossing her mind was the black figure she saw disappear in the hallway that morning.

" Molls, are you listening to us? " she was brought out of her thoughts by Lizzie waving her hand in front of her face.

It took Mollie a little bit to comprehend what was going on but when she finally did she realized everyone was talking about the party. " Um, yeah kinda? " Mollie said with a sort of questioning tone.

" Well if you were listening we were talking about what we are wearing to Travis' party. " Josh continued on Hailey's sentence. " so what are you gonna wear Molls? " Josh was now looking at Mollie with a cheeky grin awaiting her answer.

" Probably jeans and a cute crop, like everyone wears to parties. " Mollie was very blunt with her answer, not wanting to talk about Travis' party at the moment.

" Wanna get ready at yours or mine? " Lizzie asked Mollie, typically everyone gets ready at the same house. At the last party they all got ready at Hailey's, they tend to try to switch up the houses as much as possible.

" We can get ready at mine, um the boys can come anytime, are you guys just gonna follow me and Trev home? " the two girls nodded towards Mollie while the boys discussed when they would arrive at Mollie's.

" We have volleyball tonight till five so wanna come around five-thirty? " she looked at the boys while they agreed, which was perfect for them because they have lacrosse until five with Trevor.

The bell rang signaling that lunch was over and the fifth period was starting. the group threw away their lunches and headed their separate ways to class. Fifth period was the worst for Mollie, it was history and she definitely didn't get the smart genes from her mom. she walked into Ms. James' room and took her seat, which happened to be by the only person who annoyed her most- besides her brother of course.

Zach Hale, yes the infamous party crasher, the one you hear all the stories about. He smirked at Mollie, she hated when he did that. He often went from ignoring Mollie and acknowledging her presence and being a douche but that's just who Zach is, a big douche.

The final bell rang signaling that school was out, Ms. James gave the class a project, a partner project, and just Mollie's luck she was paired with the one and one douche bag himself, Yup you guessed it, Zach. They had to research a town in California and Zach picked Beacon Hills. Mollie was fine with doing the assignment on Beacon because she lived there and already knew some facts, and finding some more shouldn't be very hard.

" Hey, Molls wai- " Mollie cut him off and started to walk faster towards the girl's locker room. "Mollie, it's not Molls to you. "

" I used to call you Molls all the time, what changed? " Zach looked at her with an unreadable look on his face.

Mollie scoffed at Zach as if he didn't know. " Exactly you used to. " With that Mollie walked into the locker room.

She changed into her spandex, her brother's lacrosse shirt, and put on her tennis shoes and knee pads, and made her way towards the gym where practice would be held. Throughout practice and drills, Mollie complained to her best friends that she had to be partners with Zach. Soon enough it was five o'clock, the girls changed quickly and met up with Trevor. Hailey and Lizzie followed Trevor and Mollie home, and right on time Josh and Aston showed up.

Everyone got ready at Mollie's house, it took about an hour and a half, 45 minutes of that time was spent with Mollie and Ashton arguing over what to wear. The three girls all had jeans and a simple crop top on. After protesting with Ashton and Josh on who was driving, they all agreed Ashton would.

The five teens showed up at the party within 10 minutes. Once they arrived at the door they all went their separate ways. Mollie offered to go get drinks for all her friends, minus Ashton of course, and ended up losing everyone. She grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and texted the group chat several times, and to her avail, no one answered. Signing she decided she'd walk out back hoping to find her friends.

" Hey molls, wait up! " Mollie turned around and groaned during the process.

" It's Mollie, we've been over this." Mollie kept walking while Zach caught up to her.

" When do you think you're gonna wanna meet up for the project? "

" I guess we can meet up tomorrow, you can come over. " The two stopped in the backyard and continued to discuss when they were gonna meet tomorrow. Mollie's phone buzzed and saw she got a text from the group, she also happened to see the time and realized she'd been talking to Zach for over an hour and didn't even know.

" Um, so the girls just texted me and told me we're leaving, see you tomorrow. Yeah? " Before Zach could fully answer Mollie was already making her way through the crowd of drunk teenagers.

Mollie and Lizzie said their goodbyes to the rest of the group after getting dropped off by Ashton. Lizzie decided she was gonna spend the night, Mollie's parents were at work so Lizzie offered to stay the night, Trevor was probably at another party and Mollie didn't feel like staying home alone so when Lizzie offered it was perfect. Stiles had to work late tonight at the station and it was a Friday so Lydia was going to be grading papers in her office till past midnight.

The two girls took showers and ended up falling asleep by eleven sprawled out on Mollie's bed while "Friends" was playing silently in the background. In the distance, you could hear the faint sound of a wolf howling.