come on it'll be so much fun

Start from the beginning

" Whatever just get in the car and let's go, or you're going to be late. " With that, Mollie hopped in the car and Trevor sped off to beacon hills high school.

Mollie and Trevor made their way towards school and split up once they spotted their friends. " Molls, wait up! " Lizzie yelled trying to catch up to her best friend.

Mollie was too caught up in seeing a wolf by the lacrosse field to hear Lizzie talking to her. Maybe she didn't see a wolf, maybe she was still tired. She kept repeating in her head what Trevor said, " there are no wolves in California. " So how come she's seen two already?

" Molls, are you listening to me? "

" Yeah, sorry. d-did you see that wolf over there? " Lizzies face drained of color and turned white, Mollie saw this but decided not to question it.

" Wolf, no we don't have any wolves here. maybe you're just seeing things, um let's go inside now. Ashton and Josh are probably waiting for us. The two girls continued walking inside while meeting up with Hailey in the way.

" So... I heard there was a party tonight. and I was wo- " before Hailey could finish her sentence, Mollie cut her off.

" no no no, I am not going to another party Hailey. the last one sucked, sam spilled booze all over Lizzie, Makayla thought I was hitting on Trevor, which is so gross. Don't you think she would've known I was his sister by now? " Mollie shuddered in disgust while remembering the incident. " Oh and to top it all off, Zach came and started a fight with Jackson, so no parties for me ever again. "

" Come on, it'll be so much fun! " At this point, Mollie knew she wasn't gonna give up any time soon so she agreed.

" Ashton! " Mollie sped walked over to Ashton after getting a few stairs from upperclassmen because she yelled in the halls. " Please save me, I love Hailey but she's making me go to a party tonight. please make up an excuse to get me out of it, I'm begging you. " madison pleaded and gave Ashton the biggest puppy eyes she could muster up.

" Travis'party, right? "

" yes! now please get me out of it. "

" I would but you see, I'm actually going tonight too so you're screwed, better luck next time kiddo. " Ashton put his arm around Mollie's next and ruffled up her hair as they started walking to their group of friends.

Mollie huffed in annoyance, she really hated parties. There was a time where she had fun at parties, but most of them ended up in booze being spilled everywhere and fights starting up all because of Zach. Mollie used to be friends with Zach, actually, the whole group used to but when he went off to high school with Ashton -they were a year older- he just changed and they stopped talking to him. now he just starts fights and ditches school, and no one ever knows where he goes.

" She came up to you and tried to get out of it, didn't she. "

" you know it. " Ashton said with his award-winning smile that every girl swooned over, well besides his best friends of course.

"I don't wanna go. " Mollie dragged out the " O " in go.

" Too bad, now let's go to class before Mrs. Schooner gives us lunch detention. " Hailey put her arm around the two girls and they made their way to class. Mollie was looking around when she saw a dark figure disappear into thin air from across the hallway.

" What the hell. " Mollie said just above a whisper.

" What? " Hailey questioned, confused as to what Mollie saw.