After shopping they had their dinner n went back to their mansion.

Back to story

Morning 7 am

Nandin's sleep broke on her usual waking time. She open her eyes n a beautiful smile crept on her face...After seeing her LIFELINES sleeping peacefully. She adore the beautiful site for few minutes n gave a kiss on their foreheads. Getting up fromthe bed she firsr adjust the quilt on them. N then tied her hair in a messy bun. She came to her walk in closet , taking out the dress she left to take the shower.

She came back wiping her hair n found only kids on the bed. She was surprised seeing this.

Actually when nandini went to take shower. That time manik get a call , kids sleep shouldn't get disturbed so he went to balcony which is attached to their room...to attend the call.

After completing the call , manik came back. He cupped her face n kissed her forehead wishing " good morning ". Nandini to wished him back pecking his cheek.

Nandini - aap itni jaldi kaise uth gaye

Manik - woh avinash ( manik's new pa ) ka call tha. Actually Mr. Rawat ke saath ek imp meeting hai. So i have to leave.

Nandini - thik hai...aap fresh ho jaiye , mein breakfast ready karti ho.

Manik - jaan it's ok..cook se keh do woh bana dengey...paaka. Aur waise bhi last night u were tired na (don't think something naughty reader's manik is saying because last night they came back late after shopping) so why u woke up early " he asked while tucking her hairs behind her ears.

Nandini - manik I'm not tired...n don't even try to stop me from cooking. Already u had threaten butlers not to allow me to do other wrk " she said

Manik - ok..my highness.

Saying this manik went to freshen up while nandini first place pillows around kids , n then got ready , taking out manik's clothes along with his other necessary things. Placing it neatly she went downstairs.

Nandini first did the pooja n then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She stated preparing dough for methi paratha , n ask one butler to cut fruits for , fruit salad n to make juice. After making the dough , turning the gas on. She started rolling parathas. She made three parathas for manik n one for her. Because a little she have to eat with kids otherwise they won't eat.

After completing her work , she place the food on the dinning table n ask the butlers to clean the kitchen.

Till the time manik came downstairs after getting ready n pecking his little devils forheads.

Manik came near the dinning area n took his seat. Nandini serve him n sat beside him...n serve for herself. Because manik won't like eating alone.

Manik - nandu bacho ki school timing Kya hai " he asked while chewing food.

Nandini - 11 am..woh sports hai na iss liye

( their usual timing is 10am - 01pm. But today they have sports so there is change in timing )

Manik - I don't think meeting tab tak complete hogi.

Nandini - koi baat nhi mein unhe drop kar dungi.

Manik - ha but take driver. No need to drive " he said. Though nandini can drive n she drive really good. But when kids are there with manik don't allow nandini to drive. Because he were know about his naughty kids.

Nandini - ok baba. But aap pehle breakfast complete ki jiye " she said poured juice for him in glass.

They completed their breakfast. Nandini walk with him till the door. When they reach near the door manik immediately pull her by putting arms around her waist.