Roommates

Henry pov 

I was thrown out of my house into the cold rain my dad stood on the porch yelling " no fucking faggot is going to living under my roof! Go suck dick for money you fucking disappointment cock sucking whore! You can come back when your not a fucking faggot! Did you fuck with your friends? Huh!? Did you let them fuck your ass!? " I got up and shook my head " no! Dad! I'm not queer! Dad I swear my friends are just friends! " he punched me in the face and kicked my stomach repeatedly then punched me repeatedly. My dad walked back inside slamming the door I spit blood out then carefully got up and walked down the road where will I go? My dad threw me out I can't go to Vic's house he is out of town I can't go over to belch's place he'll tell me more shit I guess I can go to Patrick's place he lives on his own so I walked to his apartment I carefully knocked on it and waited for Patrick to open the door I sat down front of the door holding my knees close to my chest.

Patrick pov 

Hm? Sadly I left my comfortable bed to answer the door once I opened the door I was immediately tackled their arms wrapped around my neck, face into my chest I recognize the light brown mullet because no one else had a mullet only Henry. A smile appeared on my face as Henry snuggled into my neck " did your dad kick you out again? " he only nodded " damn you are cold as a corpse " Henry sat on my couch " you would know hockstetter " I chuckled and took off his shirt, pants, shoes and socks then wrapped him in a blanket " I'm guessing he found out about us" I got up and went into my kitchen making Henry some tea " yeah he found out kicked me outside in the rain and beated my ass " Henry clenched the blanket staring at the table with a blank stare cute.

I poured the tea into a red cup Henry's favorite cup I walked over to Henry who was still clenching onto my blanket like his life depended on it. " your adorable Henry bowers " he looked up at me with a slightly smile and greedily too the cup from me " I know " he said as he blew into the cup I sat next to him and pulled him close to me " you know Henry instead of blowing on your cup you could blow this dick~ " he laughed " shut up man " carefully putting the cup onto the table then cuddled with me. I kissed his cheek gently a smile appeared on his face as he cuddled into my side thank god I'm tall " I'm not good at saying this because I've never experienced this but I love you Patrick " I smiled and kissed him " I love you too Henry! " with that we kissed again I climbed on top of him not breaking our kiss. This is perfect I have my own place, a boyfriend who's going to stay with me what could make this better?