Patrick's choice

( this was just a weird thing I decided to write it's short but I'll add more if needed  enjoy :p ) 

Patrick pov 

Babe😈🔪♥️: patty come over. Now! 

Me😈: alright I'll be there baby 😘😉

I knocked on the door " Henry?" I knocked again the door swan opened " Patrick " Henry grabbed my arm pulling me into the house " you must have missed that bad huh? " he punched my arm " shut up dick " I chuckled as I rubbed my arm. When a short slick back hair wearing a dark brown leather jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans he's hot as Henry.

" who the fuck is this? " i shrugged but I did sleep with him " I'm Henry " that's when they started to yell at each other but then they got on the topic of how much I've slept with them I stepped in " ok bowers calm down " they both looked at me ...

" who the fuck is this? " i shrugged but I did sleep with him " I'm Henry " that's when they started to yell at each other but then they got on the topic of how much I've slept with them I stepped in " ok bowers calm down " they both looked at me " which one is better hockstetter!? " I looked at my Henry then at the other Henry if I pick my Henry the other one will be beat my ass but if I pick the other Henry my Henry will beat me " both of you are " I wrapped my arms around my Henry's and the other Henry's waist they smiled and snuggled into my side " I love you " they both said smiling " I love you too bowers " I smiled and kissed both of them all three of us walked to my room this is going to be a fun night.