Play with fire

Patrick POV 

All it takes was a smile and a few failed flirt attempts I finally got the beautiful prince Henry to dance with me. Henry held out his hand I happily took his hand and walked him towards the middle of the ballroom we turned to face each other Henry wrapped his arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

Insane, inside the danger gets me high
Can't help myself got secrets I can't tell
I love the smell of gasoline
I light the match to taste the heat

Slowly we danced to the beat I grinned at him the minute our eyes meet we had the same idea how to unstick us from this fucking shithole " not yet hockstetter " I nodded with a big smile. 

I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
I've always liked to play with fire

I dipped Henry his arms slid from my back to my arm as I lifted him back up but soon as he was on his feet he pulled away and walked away the feeling of pleasure I followed him. We walked down the long red hallways guards stood proudly protecting the gasoline Henry made a demand for them to move but the demand was nothing to them " well bowers looks like these walls are going to be darker " we smiled and immediately started to kill. 

I ride (I ride) the edge (the edge)
My speed goes in the red
Hot blood (hot blood), these veins (these veins)
My pleasure is their pain
I love to watch the castles burn
These golden ashes turn to dirt

Blood painted mine and Henry's face I watched some of the blood run down his cheek onto to his beautiful red dress I smiled as we continued to walk down the hall. 

I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
Play with fire
Fire, fire

gasoline poured everywhere we stood outside bloody with a smile. 

I've always liked to play with fireOh, watching as the flames get higher
Oh, I've always liked to play with (mm)

Henry held a light match and threw it into the grass we watched as the flames quickly ignited and spread. 

Right of passage classic maverick
Match in the gas tank
Ooh that's wretched
Unstoppable legendary animals (mm)
Digital justice
Now you're gonna know us
Hail to the king and queen of the ruckus
No denying

Henry held my hand smiling wickedly I never felt more in love. Henry turned around facing everyone who had a terrified expression " bow to the new king and queen " Henry said with a blank face but he had a slight smirk. Everyone bowed to us the flames behind us grew more intense as the screams inside the fire silence the rebellious bastards.

I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
I've always liked to play with fire
play with fire
I've always liked to play with fire
Fire, fire
I've always liked to play with fire

Me and Henry sat on the thrones blood running down our faces as we watched the rebellious motherfuckers burn their screams of pain teaches everyone here not to fuck with us or we'll burn them down and crush whatever is left we laughed and shared a kiss " this couldn't get any better."