nineteen | plans |

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah you know it." Soni Di chimed in.

They arrived at the small café, making their way inside they saw that the others were already sitting round the table, waiting for Pari to arrive. As we approached Louise's eyes shot up, followed by everyone else's and they we surprise and glad to see Siddharth there. After a round of greetings and hugging each other Pari sat down, gesturing Siddharth to take the place beside her which he did. Pari had invited Siddharth hoping that an out would do good to his current mode and she wanted to make sure he was alright.

"Pari, we were planning for a road trip?" Harsh spoke up. "What do you reckon?"

Pari turned red with embarrassment shooting daggers in everyone's direction unable to even Look at Siddharth but she already I knew it was better to address Siddharth than trying to correct them or even tell them anything. She slowly turned towards him and began to speak. "They are just kidding."

"I know and I don't think I should com, it's family time after all" He said clearly as embarrassed as I was. But Pari wanted him to come, not because she wanted to sleep with him or something like her friends had indicated, obviously not.

Eww, no.

But because he was Pari's friends, and she knew a short trip maybe would do good to his mood that was bitter ever since the break up and that's why she wanted him to come, and also, so that she could have someone to hangout with when the others were busy with their respective partners and she knew that would happen a lot so she decided to tell Siddharth exactly what she had in mind hoping he would see through her and finally decide to go with them "Don't let what they said get to you, you can come if you want to. Besides, I won't be left alone because I don't think any of them will step out of their rooms." She said pointing to her friends.

"Okay, we leave tomorrow morning then." Siddharth said agreeing to go.

Siddharth and Pari were back in their respective apartments, packing whatever they were going to need for their trip the next day when Siddharth came to Pari's apartment, hugging her as soon as she opened the door, thanking her for inviting him for their trip knowing very well that she had done it so that he could take her mind of Jacqueline. Then he had said that he needed to go shopping because he was lacking some things that he needed and asked Pari to accompany him, Pari agreed immediately hoping that things would turn out to be as normal as they previously were and she could help him too. After an hour at the mall, Siddharth buying every random thing that he saw they ended up eating ice-cream from a roadside stall.

"You know I am glad that I agreed to the trip, I really needed this to get my head of Jacqueline." He said and Pari nodded, both against getting back to their ice-cream and talking about random things

The next morning, Pari woke up early in the morning which was surprising considering her recent streak, calling Siddharth and waking him up aswell then going to get ready. Several minutes later Siddharth had shifted his luggage to Pari's room, locking up his own apartment. They were waiting for Soni Di and Harsh to pick them up, while they joked about their friends hardly ever coming out of their room during their trip when she heard her phone ringing, Checking the called ID, she saw it was Soni calling her.

"Hey, where are you guys?" Pari said picking up the call, tapping her foot on the floor.

"I am so sorry Pari, we will not be able to make it, Harsh has gotten sick." Soni said. Pari asked her to take care of her husband, not wanting to waste time because she obviously needed to take care of her husband, disconnected the call. She then updated Siddharth on the recent developments and then called the others to let them know as well. To her surprise Harpreet and Louise had decided that the four of them would go nevertheless and they set out in Siddharth's car. He decided to drive for the first six hours, and then it would be me, followed by Harpreet would drive until we reached Ajmer.

Siddharth slid in the driver's seat while Pari took the passenger leaving the love birds, Hardeep and Louise to take the backseat, finally setting out. The journey to Ajmer was fun and uneventful, but definitely tiring. Having arrived in the city they started looking for a hotel to rent, and having found it they rented two rooms. Pari had started walking behind Louise towards their room when Hardeep stopped her. "Oye, where do you think are you going?" He said as a chuckle escaped his lips.

"To the room." Pari said uninterested in the leg pulling she though was going to begin.

"You are not sharing with her, I am." Harpreet said pointing to Louise and then pointing at Siddharth he continued "You are going to share with Mr. Handsome here."

Harpreet then walked over taking a place beside Louis, then sliding his arms around her waist looking at Pari and devilishly smirking. He winked at her for obvious reasons and then shut the door on her face. Pari was still staring at the door with her mouth wide open, her jaws practically dropping on the floor. unable to register what just happened.

So, I have to spend the night with Siddhartha, and how exactly would I get through that?

I turned around to face Siddharth, exchanging awkward glances.

.

I know this chapter is not as good as I would have expected it to be but please keep bearing with my crappy writing. Also, if you can, vote, comment and share.