Fate Of Danger part 2 AU

This is my idea. If you have not seen the Henry Danger finale, do not read until you see it unless you are fine with a bit of spoilers.

———————————————————————————
Ray's P.O.V.
            I watch with tears in my eyes as the blimp crashes into Swellview mountain with my (former) sidekick on it. I land on the mountain next to the blimp crash and fall to my knees. My (former) sidekick lay on the ground in rubble, unmoving. I force myself to get up and slowly move towards the kid. I feel for a pulse. He's gone. Tears stream down my face. This is all my fault. I never should've argued with him! Now he's gone and... there's nothing I can do about it.

            "You were right, kid." I say, knowing that he can't hear me. "You deserved to live your own life. Now you'll never get the chance because I was being selfish. I'm so sorry."

            I cry even harder until I hear my phone ring. I calm down a bit and answer the phone, still softly sobbing. "Hello?" I say into the phone.

            "Ray? What happened?" Schwoz is on the other line. (A/N: I don't know how to write how Schwoz talks so apologies.)

            "Henry sacrificed himself for the city. He's gone." I say, tearing up more.

            "Oh no... Poor Henry... I'll let the others know..." Schwoz says, sounding like he's about to break down crying as well.

Third person P.O.V.
            Everyone is devastated by the loss of Henry Hart/Kid Danger. Life will never be the same for them, especially for Ray. He feels guilty. He believes this is his fault, but Henry doesn't. You're probably thinking, "Henry? Isn't he dead?"

            Well, yeah, physically, but he lives on in spirit and watches over Ray, his other friends, and his family.

———————————————————————————
A/N: I'm gonna be honest here. I have NO idea where I went with that ending! Oh well. Sorry if this was bad. Byeeeeee!!