part ten | please dont make a joke about tenya and sonic going fast

Start from the beginning

I raise an eyebrow. "Our first date is going to be at Sonic?" I ask

He nods. "Yes, and then we can go to Barnes and Noble."

Tenya seems to know me well. "That sounds sweet."

We pull into a Sonic drive through. We sit in the parking lot and share and Ocean Water soda together. "I have a question for you," He asks. "I don't want to be invasive but um, I want to know."

I nod. "Shoot. I'll answer."

His eyes stay downward. "Are you, experienced?" He asks. "As in, further than making out."

I chuckle. "Before I answer, why?"

His formal attitude comes back on, and a blush rises to his cheeks. "Well I- I was just wondering. I certainly am not. You were my first kiss."

I almost spit out my food. "I was your first kiss?"

He nods. "Well yeah. Who else would I kiss?" My eyes go wide, and my jaw drops. "You're gonna catch flies like that," He says.

I shake my head and snap my jaw back in place. "I was your very first kiss? You're kidding."

He nods. "I am not. Who was your first kiss?"

"Um," I spend a moment thinking. "Kirishima, in 8th grade. It was a dare."

Tenya raises an eyebrow. "Was it his first kiss?"

I shake my head and laugh. "No, it wasn't. He had kissed Mina many times by then."

"Oh," he says.

"To get to the question you asked, I'm somewhat experienced. I mean- I've had sex before. I've done it with a girl and a guy. So. I'd say that's enough experience, right?" I say.

His cheeks are still flushed red, and he reaches to the back of his neck. "Can I ask you another question?"

"Ask away."

"Is it fun?"

Good question, Tenya. Is it fun? "It depends," I say finally. "Every time I've had sex its only been a hookup. So the feeling is fun, but sometimes hookups suck, because you're sad afterwards." I pause, and the silence hangs. "Tenya, don't fear sex. It's a great thing y'know. I just have made mistakes with it."

He doesn't speak. "Can we go to my house after Barnes and Noble?" he asks. "And can we ha-"

"Tenya, you don't know me. We've only been friends for two months. I'm not even your boyfriend," I say.

He smiles. "Will you be my boyfriend then?"

"Teny-"

"Katsuki. You are the only person I've ever felt comfortable around. You know that?" He tells me, and then he sighs and looks up. "I don't know whats gotten into me lately. I just- I can't explain it. It's like when I'm with you I feel fine."

"Ever?"

He looks scared (maybe he's nervous? I man this is a risk for him), and he nods. "I admire the way that you are you and no one else. I am everyone but me. And when you're around me I feel like I can be myself because you won't judge me."

I push the center console up, so there's a space between seats. As I unbuckle my seat belt, I slide over. Instinctively, Tenya slides his seat back. I crawl into his lap and cradle his face with my hands. Night has crept onto us, and in the moonlight his sharp noise and high cheek bones are highlighted. He truly is beautiful. He must have been sculpted by a particularly yearning angel.

I feel his hands rest on my hips. "Tenya," I whisper. It feels so quiet right now. He takes his glasses off, tossing them onto the dash board. I take this as invitation and kiss him. When I finally pull away I sigh. "Oh Tenya. Of course I will be your boyfriend."

He pulls me into another kiss. He pushes the seat back further. I deepen the kiss. We stop for a second, just as I have pulled my shirt off for him. I watch as he fumbles with the radio for a moment.

Off to the Races.

When he focuses back on me, I can't help but smile. "Tenya are you sure about this?" I ask.

He nods. "Yes I am sure."

I go back to his house that night, tired and worn out. He pulls me into his arms as we sleep though, and he holds me. When he thinks I am asleep he whispers, "I love you."

"I love you too," I say.

~*~

this is messy but please excuse that i am tired