Graduation

The next few months went with ease. Both Ron and Krum had been pardoned, because they were being controlled and couldn't help but apologize, a lot. It was now time for the graduation ceremony, they would leave in the boats they came in back in their first year. Hermione walked onto the stage and McGonagall presented her as Valedictorian: "I first came here as a know it all muggle-born with no friends, I am still a know it all muggle-born but I have tons of friends and I've found love. I spent my first year helping my friend Harry Potter find the sorcerers stone, I spent my second year helping to find out who the heir of Slytherin is, and was petrified on my journey, my friend's barley survived without me, my third year I spent it finding a person trying to kill my best friend we then found he was his godfather, rest in peace Sirius, in that year I also punched my future lover. My fourth year I found my first crush and again my friends almost died, my fifth year I broke into the ministry of magic and watched a friend get killed, my sixth year I spent it wallowing over a guy with a boyfriend, and lost another friend, rest in peace Dumbledoor I went to a wedding and it was ambushed, I lost my parents, an old teacher, a brother, a sister, and tons in between. Then I came back, and my friend betrayed me, but now I have never been closer and I know who I can trust, I was partnered with my arch-nemesis and found love in the process. Now I am going to work and the Ministry to get rights for house-elves and would one day like to come back, so just know if I, a muggle-born can be Valedictorian then you can do anything, so thank you so much and I hope to never see most of you again," Everyone laughed and clapped for her speech. They then went over to the black lake and departed on the boats. Hermione was standing next to Draco, Draco is becoming an Auror along with Harry and Ginny and Blaise went on to play professional Quidditch. Draco tapped Hermione on the shoulder and got down on one knee, he got a box out of his back pocket and Hermione said, "Draco Lucius Malfoy if you propose before I even start work I swear to god..." Draco started to chuckle. He opened the box to reveal a key. "I bought an apartment in London, Hermione Jean Granger will you move in with me?" Hermione nodded and laughed. Draco took the key out of the box by the ring and out it on Hermione's finger, she laughed and kissed him.