chapter 7

So whats bothering you?" Woodman asks. "Well i was going to tell the person i like that i like him, but he saud he swore off dating," i explain the whole thing to him. After i do he nods "Well, you shouldn't let this boy control your actions. If he cares about you even just as a friend you should be grateful. He could just hate you. You should be happy with what you have," smart man. I get up and gather my things " thank you Woodman. I appreciate it," he hummed in response then i left. I was walking, so it got late. That's when i heard a rumble. I look over and see a troll. I run andit chases me. I didn't want it to com to trollberg so i ran and hid as a small leaf. He ran past me and i slowly and quietly went back to trollberg. 

Time skip to hilda's house

I reluctantly tapped on the window. Hilda comes and opens it and sees me and almost jumps out of her shoes. (Have you noticed that her shoes are like 200 sizes too big)she lets me in and i go and knock on alfur's door and i slowly come in and when he sees me, before i could say anything he runs up and kisses me on the spot, then says"I'm so sorry i hurt you. I had no idea im sorry. And when you left i realized how much i love you!" i just stand there in silence"you love me?" he slowly nods. I kiss him in the mouth "Oh alfur i love you too!"

Okay phew. This story has been finished. Sorry it was short i just didn't know what to put so i hope you like it. I will be writing a story about my oc's, Mary, Ben (Mary and Ben are siblings), and Damien. Ben and Mary both like Damien (Ben is gay) and they all have powers and stuff. Damien finds out Ben has been trying to eliminate Mary, but he likes her so he tries to protect her. Damien is a demon and the Rose's(Mary and Ben) were born with powers.

Ok update to future me. I am changing the Damien and Mary thing. You will see. Also, this will have fowl language and mature content so just a warning