chapter 1

I was walking down the streets of Trollberg in my human form (my oc is a shapeshifter) looking around. I had lived here for a while in many forms. As i look around i see a girl who I've never seen before. I walk up to her to say hi. "Hello, I'm Ruby!" she turns around and introduces herself "Hello, I'm Hilda. Do yoi want to be friends?" wow. I've never really had friends. They all get svared when i tell them what i am. My kind has done many terrible things in the past, but not anymore. I nodded and we went and met other kids, David and Frida. I already met them before. They just don'tknow what I am.

Time skip brought to you by Alfur the tiny man

It's been a few days since i met Hilda and it seems that she isnt afraid of "dangerous" creatures. I also met Alfur and signed tbe paperwork so i could see him. "Hilda can I tell you something?" I ask her"Sure," i sigh and say "Do yyou know what a shapeshifter is?" she nods and Alfur gasps "well I am one" i say. Alfur go's so Hilda and whispers something to her. She looks at me and says "i think we should give her a chance. She seems sad and lonely," she smiles at me. Then i say" do you know my favorite form to take?" she shakes her head "i like to be an elf. They are tiny cute and--" i cut myself off and look at Alfur. His cute little eyes are widened. Wait cute what the hecc Ruby?! "Are you gonna finish that sentence?" Alfur askes in a sassy amd hateful tone. I just shake my head, looking away turning a little red.