chapter 5

I just sat there staring at the sky. It was getting dark. Hilda was probably on her way home from an amazing adventure. I wish i went. It could have been better than what just happened. *sigh* i put my head in my... hands? and cry. No! More like sob like- like a. Well i cried my eyes out. "Are you okay?" I hear a voice say. I loom over and Hilda is looking at me with concern in her eyes. I just shake my head and turn back around. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asks. I look up and say " you know i-- you know. Right?" She nods "well he said he-he won't date because of the past. I was going to tell him, but i felt akward after he said that," after i said that i cried some more.

Some time later, we went back inside where alfur was waiting. As he looks at my tear stained fave he rushed over and asks what's wrong. I tear up again. Why do i always have to cry?! Alfur quickly wraps his arms around me, which made me feel a little better. I wrap my arms around his middle, and sob into his shirt thing. (Seriously what is that)

Time skip brought to you by De'Quan's enemy, Bobbysueseray

That morning, i wake up before everyone else. I write a note explaining my feeling for alfur and i put im leaving. After i write that, i get my things and leave to find the woodman.